AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
On the real. I’m tryna not be upset bout this ****.

Cus every drop ending the same way means it has to be me right?

Maybe a drop or two but now it’s just become a circus. They didn’t do anything today to fight bots but blatantly lied about doing so to save face. All this just cause they don’t wanna pay to run Hcap.

I grabbed the Fogs but they will probably cancel if you copped both colors as they have explicitly mentioned in the pass
Nah. I copped desert moss and taupe 4 during site raffle. Union is trash. They don’t cancel ****. Scalpers we’re selling invoices left n right last june

$30 shipping for 7-14 business days 🤦🏻‍♂️
1650042115389.png

Got charged first drop but no email/confirmation screen. Knowing it’s an L…
Payment screen went blank when I tried second time. Don’t even want them anymore tbh…

I'd rather have the upcoming Chicago 2s than these overrated Onion 2s anyway. We all know bots still ate regardless of all this "bot protection" talk they spoutin

Union wack af with the lies. We know they ain't paid their BotProtect bill. We know they lack manpower cause his shipping department consists of prolly 3 people - a manager, his assistant, and an intern LOL

And we sure as hell know they struggling.... how you gonna charge a $30 shipping fee for a gotdam label that says 3 lbs on it, NTM take 2-3 weeks to deliver the product?

Yeah us Large footers got really screwed. Cause all the large pairs got ghosted and they never restocked them. So when Union refunds us and realizes they have a giant stock of large sizes hanging around they will restock them for the same bots they were 'out to stop!' LOL

Back
Top Bottom