AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I got refunded.

Ima be upset if my order gets cancelled since I got a confirmation email on the rattan colorway.

Union better throw some free socks in that package too
YcGKaXB.gif

Union x Jordan AJ II Capsule FAQs and Terms​

"ORDERS FOR THE AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO SP & JORDAN CRATER SP ARE LIMITED TO (1) COLOR PER STYLE. MULTIPLE PURCHASE GOING TO THE SAME ADDRESS FOR THESE ITEMS WILL BE CANCELLED."
I am one of the few idiots who got two email confirmed orders for both color with same name payment and shipping address. I haven’t seen any refunds yet nor cancellation notifications besides the email Union just sent. I’ll keep you guys posted on if both my orders get cancelled.

Free shipping is not enough.
Neither is getting a refund after how ever many days it’s been since the release.
Smhhhh. It’s a lose lose regardless with the consolation prize being getting the sneakers actually shipped to us.

Posted charge with no confirmation still there. No new charge. Elon should've bought Nike instead of Twitter

What a mess…

5 pending charges->
3 posted charges->
2 order confirmations->
3 refunds->
1 “Peace” email

No idea what to expect at this point, but that email gives them an out to be as shady as they want with cancelling orders.

“No new invoice? Oh, that’s because you violated our terms by trying to check out more than once (even though our payment processor wasn’t working and everyone tried multiple times).”

This combined with the weasel posing amongst a sea of Unions IIs really makes me question why I even bother anymore.

Back
Top Bottom