AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

I was kind of trying to decide that today. Because for me it’s going to be one or the other.
I’m leaning towards the PSG. I think I like the colour combination better.
I personally like the color combo better and it looks lIke the materials are upgraded from what I can tell with the FR4’s. If you don’t care about having an OG, then these would be it. You won’t go wrong with either though.

0AF2A819-575B-4F0C-A46F-89DAAABACE1A.jpeg

Quality is great on the 4’s!

I'm not an NB fan, but they really do a good job on toe boxes and overall retro shape.

PSG's came in from Size? today, and I have to say these are some grown man sexy shoes for sure. The ever so slightly off white (this could have been the lighting in my house) and matte bordeaux just set them off. Was shocked they got here in pristine condition considering they were sent in a bag from the UK(no double box). Told the wifey these are probably getting kept. Don't sleep if you like a top quality IV.

Looks like my pair may not ship. I don't understand why sellers would be very responsive negotiating, then you come to a deal and pay, then nothing. It's not like it's an auction and they're upset about the final price (I've had that happen in the past). Why bother as they'll get negative feedback and I'll get my money back ultimately. Makes no sense wasting everyone's time. SMH.....

The color-blocking on these is just f*cking elite. Honestly I wish more IVs outside of the Military Blues and these took advantage of making the toe piece a different color. The light gray on that section is just gorgeous. I struck out on these in my size 13 despite multiple attempts but my guy agrizzly21 agrizzly21 hit on a few pairs in my size and he's hooking me up with one for cost plus shipping!

The color-blocking on these is just f*cking elite. Honestly I wish more IVs outside of the Military Blues and these took advantage of making the toe piece a different color. The light gray on that section is just gorgeous. I struck out on these in my size 13 despite multiple attempts but my guy agrizzly21 agrizzly21 hit on a few pairs in my size and he's hooking me up with one for cost plus shipping!

I'm surprised they didnt use the grey toe on the What The 4s.

I prefer these over the FR 4 mainly because I have a billion Jordan's that have some type of red in them and very few that have that burgundy tone in them. If I can cop in the $250-270 range from a local seller or something I'm in but if not then I'm good grabbing the Nike Air FR 4

I prefer these over the FR 4 mainly because I have a billion Jordan's that have some type of red in them and very few that have that burgundy tone in them. If I can cop in the $250-270 range from a local seller or something I'm in but if not then I'm good grabbing the Nike Air FR 4
You better reconsider fast, son.

If you're a fan of this silhouette I'd get these (not too many Jordans incorporate this colorway) and the Fire Red 4 since they are an OG and releasing with NA for the first time in 31 years.

Back
Top Bottom