AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

I've been offering people on trade block my Patent Bread sz 7y and $100 for a sz 13 in these but no one is biting. Hopefully once they officially release I can make that trade.

Hey ya'll I'm able to cop a pair for retail and I was wondering of the 4 sizes I'm looking at which will cost more down the line? 11, 11.5, 12, or 13?

Not interested in these but if I'm able to resell down the line I'm cool with that.

Very proud of you and I will do what I can to help. I would think size 12.

Is anyone having problems with the flx apps? I still can’t pull up my win on the 13s from yesterday. I’m hoping this won’t happen for these.

Always. Just got to keep opening/closing the app or logging in/out.

Super annoying. Once got the error while picking up my pair. The manager wouldn't let me check out without the QR code. So I had to wait outside it the store for 20+ mins for the app to work.

Got in right before it crashed
348C4F61-17D8-41B3-B079-B677DA74AA3D.jpeg

Dont buy **** from in just in the hope of getting lucky with Status because ultimately thats all it is. They random send it to people who dont even have enough points to get them, they when it goes live the site crashes like it does every single damn release. The fact that they force you to use status points instead of doing raffles now is garbage. Its all a scam. Also 3/4 times when I got access my size was sold out. The one time I was able to get my size... the very first time they did it on the Uni blue 4s... they reserved my pair in Colorado... 900 miles away, and then didnt tell me until a day after the release. Worst company ever.

Dont buy **** from in just in the hope of getting lucky with Status because ultimately thats all it is. They random send it to people who dont even have enough points to get them, they when it goes live the site crashes like it does every single damn release. The fact that they force you to use status points instead of doing raffles now is garbage. Its all a scam.
It’s no different than what flx does, except fox make you use your points to enter into a raffle which ends up being a waste of points if you don’t win

2 days of login errors on all FLX apps and can’t reset passwords. Desktop sites don’t work either. Wondering if my account was hacked. Done with ftl and champs if my points are gone and they compromised my credit card info.

FNL and snkrs or bust
Wow now that you say that maybe my account was hacked cause I was in the same situation for a week, made a new account and the CS reps said they don’t have any info of my old account ever existing…..I WAS HACKED 😱

No idea what's going on with mine. Got in eventually, but I guess my store isn't getting them because they're nowhere in my rewards. Not even the sold out message. :angry:

My size was gone by the time I got in. Thought about going .5 down but it literally sold out in the 1 min I had to think about it. Probably wouldnt have worked for me anyway as I can usually go .5 up in 4s.

Another thing I hate about this program is that they give you no notifications when you have access but have no problem sending you 3 notifications a day about garbage you have no interest in.

Back
Top Bottom