AJ VII 60+ Pack Bing Cashback details.

The only thing excluded from Eastbay's cashback is the purchase of gift cards. Everything else is valid, even the Gold membership.

i feel like ive said this often about recent JB releases, tempting, but I think i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Allday

What is bing never used before?? Can someone school me on this topic??
tired.gif

Microsoft Bing.com 50%cashback on eastbay

yea i work at finishline in gainesville and we already have ours. ill just say they look better in person than the pic actually show. but we have beenshowin them to people for a while especially with back-to-school shopping goin on now. our future forcast shows that they releas on the 22 but we got themreleasing on saturday

it doesnt make sense that they would be excluded... doesnt eastbay get paid the whole amount regardless??

really doesnt matter to me..i wont be copping....
ill wait for people to let their "true red" pair go b/c
theyre faded and arent close enough to the raptors
roll.gif

(if u dont want ur sz11-12 true red pair..let me know)
grin.gif
lol

anyway m pretty sure these will be discounted soon or later ... when they ll realize thay aint moving......
no worries... under retail is the only way m coppin....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED IMMEDIATELY.
Originally Posted by AbstraKt

The only thing excluded from Eastbay's cashback is the purchase of gift cards. Everything else is valid, even the Gold membership.

I have no idea where this guy got this information. Same rules apply to Foot Locker's cashback (even though their CB is not quite as much).

Originally Posted by r00m112

Well, not that I don't believe you, but I just e-mailed Eastbay for extra confirmation. This is disappointing if true.

FYI, once again not that I don't believe the guy, but I'm still waiting on a response to my e-mail to Eastbay. Nothing yet.

Well, not that I don't believe you, but I just e-mailed Eastbay for extra confirmation. This is disappointing if true.

FYI, once again not that I don't believe the guy, but I'm still waiting on a response to my e-mail to Eastbay. Nothing yet.

Damn, nothing yet? I'm starting to not believe it because nothing is ever excluded from the cashback thing.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Damn, nothing yet? I'm starting to not believe it because nothing is ever excluded from the cashback thing.
Ok, well here is my response when asking what would be excluded from the Bing Cashback. Keep in mind, I didn't ask about this productspecifically, but here is the response. I'm not sure what the part about it being listed on bing.com means?

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

You will only be able to receive the bing cashback if the item you are purchasing is listed on bing.com. Also you will be unable to apply any other promotionsto your order, or this will exclude you from the cashback also.

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting www.eastbay.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Back
Top Bottom