AJ VII 60+ Pack Bing Cashback details.

This package was another bad release by nike. They moved up the release day by 1 week so they can stop people from reselling it early.. Well either way i justgot them in today.. and if you are interested in the pack but want it under retail... just look out below!

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Don't email them. Now will not include the DMPs cus yall reminded them (-_-)

For real tho, if u email them and ask will the dmp 7 pack be excluded? then they most likely will exclude it.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

This package was another bad release by nike. They moved up the release day by 1 week so they can stop people from reselling it early.. Well either way i just got them in today.. and if you are interested in the pack but want it under retail... just look out below!
GOOD LOOKING OUT! $285 SHIPPED? BETTER THAN THE $330 I WOULD OF PAYED AT THE MALL. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. JUST ORDERED MY 10.5 HOMIE.

^^ Got your order, I am shipping them out today VIA USPS Priority. Check paypal for the tracking. I'll make sure the post office scans the tracking numberso you can get the update once I hand it over to the post office! Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by jazz145

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Don't email them. Now will not include the DMPs cus yall reminded them (-_-)

For real tho, if u email them and ask will the dmp 7 pack be excluded? then they most likely will exclude it.
Oh yea, I'm sure all of the business decisions from a multi million dollar company come from some random person asking if an item will beincluded or excluded. First of all, Eastbay isn't even the one who is footing the bill for Bing, so I don't see why they would care if it'sincluded or excluded. Microsoft is the one who pays the bills for this. As for as I know, there are no exclusions to this promotion except trying to use anadditional coupon at checkout.

wo0ow, close this thread already. I have answered this question twice already and people are still asking. Dense?

I spent all my dough so these won't be copped till later. Spent money on some OG playoff XII's. Lot of peeps saving money or buying retro's andletting the OG's slip on ebay for the low.
pimp.gif
I saw white/blue ds retro XIIs last night sold for $160!!!!!!
nerd.gif

First rule of getting in on deals, DO NOT CALL!!! Why would you call/alert them about something like that. For the person that said business don't makechanges due to one call or email. What makes you think only one person called/emailed after the OP made this post? Eastbay does pay for a percentage of thecashback. Eastbay and other business pay to have potential shoppers redirected to their site. Sites like Bing.com and fatwallet.com make some revenue fromreferring their customers. The sites then share a portion of their referral revenue with its members. Now as far as BING.com, they actually put money out oftheir pocket to increase the searches on their site. Sites like bing, google, yahoo, etc... make revenue from searches on their site. Now in the past, live.comand bing.com has paid me for purchases on Eastbay so I am hoping that it goes through again. I would love to get 70%+ off on that package. Before people startasking how it would be 70%, I purchased gift cards during their 20% off of GC and made the purchase through fatwallet.com.

That's my 2cents worth. So once again, STOP ALERTING EASTBAY/BING ABOUT THISl.

Once again, nobody is alerting them of anything. They are well aware of the situation. Wow, talk about short attention spans of you people.

Eastbay SPACE JAM allows the TRUE BLUE III purchase of ANY product BRED IV's of ANY brand EXCLUDING GIFT OG CARMINES CARDS in order to promote BORDEAUX VII the Cashback program.

Sorry I had to resort to inserting random references to grail sneakers but it was the only way to get you people to read... maybe.

Nobody is jeopardizing anything by calling/emailing on this deal!! You're only wasting time!! The only thing that invalidates cashback is the use of ANY and ALL coupon codes. GIFT CARD purchases are also EXCLUDED from cashback!! I'll wind up repeating this statement after a few more posts. See you soon.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

First rule of getting in on deals, DO NOT CALL!!! Why would you call/alert them about something like that. For the person that said business don't make changes due to one call or email. What makes you think only one person called/emailed after the OP made this post? Eastbay does pay for a percentage of the cashback. Eastbay and other business pay to have potential shoppers redirected to their site. Sites like Bing.com and fatwallet.com make some revenue from referring their customers. The sites then share a portion of their referral revenue with its members. Now as far as BING.com, they actually put money out of their pocket to increase the searches on their site. Sites like bing, google, yahoo, etc... make revenue from searches on their site. Now in the past, live.com and bing.com has paid me for purchases on Eastbay so I am hoping that it goes through again. I would love to get 70%+ off on that package. Before people start asking how it would be 70%, I purchased gift cards during their 20% off of GC and made the purchase through fatwallet.com.

Exactly. This is what came to mind when I was about to call. Just like the person who ordered like 20 TVs from Best Buy, that's gonna alert them.

First rule of getting in on deals, DO NOT CALL!!! Why would you call/alert them about something like that. For the person that said business don't make changes due to one call or email. What makes you think only one person called/emailed after the OP made this post? Eastbay does pay for a percentage of the cashback. Eastbay and other business pay to have potential shoppers redirected to their site. Sites like Bing.com and fatwallet.com make some revenue from referring their customers. The sites then share a portion of their referral revenue with its members. Now as far as BING.com, they actually put money out of their pocket to increase the searches on their site. Sites like bing, google, yahoo, etc... make revenue from searches on their site. Now in the past, live.com and bing.com has paid me for purchases on Eastbay so I am hoping that it goes through again. I would love to get 70%+ off on that package. Before people start asking how it would be 70%, I purchased gift cards during their 20% off of GC and made the purchase through fatwallet.com.

So what was I supposed to do? Someone came on here and said they weren't going to be allowed, to which others denied. Should I have justpurchased them and then not received any cashback if that were truly the case? I'm looking out for myself here, I'm only buying these if they areeligible for cashback, so of course I would want to know if they are eligible. If someone had confirmed something, I would not have had to send an e-mail.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

mikko just ordered the size 12 when should i recieve big dog..good lookin out
pimp.gif
Check your paypal for the tracking. I got it out at the post office already, check it tonight and they should update! Thanks for the support guys!

what's the diff between spending $300+ on any other stuff on eastbay vs $300+ on dmp? they are def trying to firesale their inventory right now throughcashback so why would they care?

Originally Posted by r00m112

So what was I supposed to do? Someone came on here and said they weren't going to be allowed, to which others denied. Should I have just purchased them and then not received any cashback if that were truly the case? I'm looking out for myself here, I'm only buying these if they are eligible for cashback, so of course I would want to know if they are eligible. If someone had confirmed something, I would not have had to send an e-mail.

Yes, you are supposed wait and see pretty much. Even if you get the cashback email stating you earned it, they have up until 60 days from that date to reviewthe order and get denied. Some people on this site have not received cashback on some purchases. Even if a CSR tells you they will get cashback, he/she may beincorrect or not know. As we all know, CSRs do not always know what goes on with orders let alone expect to know about third party cashback offers. For futurereference, Rule #1 in every deal is do not call and ask about it. You never want to alert the employees of potential deals because they will beat you to it orthey may alert management and have the deal take out.

At any rate, does anyone see this on eastbay's site? I can't locate it, even with the product code.

So what was I supposed to do? Someone came on here and said they weren't going to be allowed, to which others denied. Should I have just purchased them and then not received any cashback if that were truly the case? I'm looking out for myself here, I'm only buying these if they are eligible for cashback, so of course I would want to know if they are eligible. If someone had confirmed something, I would not have had to send an e-mail.

Yes, you are supposed wait and see pretty much. Even if you get the cashback email stating you earned it, they have up until 60 days from that date to review the order and get denied. Some people on this site have not received cashback on some purchases. Even if a CSR tells you they will get cashback, he/she may be incorrect or not know. As we all know, CSRs do not always know what goes on with orders let alone expect to know about third party cashback offers. For future reference, Rule #1 in every deal is do not call and ask about it. You never want to alert the employees of potential deals because they will beat you to it or they may alert management and have the deal take out.

At any rate, does anyone see this on eastbay's site? I can't locate it, even with the product code.

Dude, did you read my post, I specifically said I didn't ask about any certain item, I only asked if there were any exclusions. The package was not evenbrought up in my email to eastbay. I still don't understand how waiting and seeing makes sense. So what you are saying is I should order, wait and see, andif it gets canceled, ship it back, and go through that whole hassle plus pay for return shipping? That doesn't really make any sense in my opinion. I'mlooking for confirmation off the bat. If it's not included, I'll just wait until they go on sale.

THIS IS DUCKTALES!!!!!!!!! OP, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! Bing CASHBACK IS INCLUDED!

FOLLOW THIS:

You may earn up to Two Thousand Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($2,500.00) of cashback savings in a calendar year, calculated based on when the participatingstore reports your purchases to us. You may earn cashback savings on purchases that you complete in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours)after clicking on advertisements or listings in the Bing service or the Bing cashback service. Eligible advertisements will be marked with the Bing cashbacklogo.

You will not earn cashback savings on purchases where (a) you close your browser or open the store's web site in a different web browser or tab; (b) youclick away from the store after clicking on an eligible advertisement; (c) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (d) the purchase is not completedin the same web browsing session in which you click on the eligible advertisement or listing; (e) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services arelater returned; (f) the store does not report the purchase to us; (g) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; (h) you use a separate discount or coupon with your order; (i) you exceed the annual monetary cap oncashback savings; (j): you purchase gift cards or gift certificates; or (k) you make a purchase from yourself or from entities that you control or otherwise incollusion with other people.

AND YOU'RE GOOD!!!

Does anyone have a link to these on eastbay? I can't find them either.
LOG IN to your cashback account, click stores on the left, scroll to Eastbay, and go to store. Then make the purchase and you should be good!

Yes, you are supposed wait and see pretty much. Even if you get the cashback email stating you earned it, they have up until 60 days from that date to review the order and get denied. Some people on this site have not received cashback on some purchases. Even if a CSR tells you they will get cashback, he/she may be incorrect or not know. As we all know, CSRs do not always know what goes on with orders let alone expect to know about third party cashback offers. For future reference, Rule #1 in every deal is do not call and ask about it. You never want to alert the employees of potential deals because they will beat you to it or they may alert management and have the deal take out.

Dude, did you read my post, I specifically said I didn't ask about any certain item, I only asked if there were any exclusions. The package was not even brought up in my email to eastbay. I still don't understand how waiting and seeing makes sense. So what you are saying is I should order, wait and see, and if it gets canceled, ship it back, and go through that whole hassle plus pay for return shipping? That doesn't really make any sense in my opinion. I'm looking for confirmation off the bat. If it's not included, I'll just wait until they go on sale.
I was never stating you called/emailed. I was being generic with the first comment. I agree, waiting doesn't make sense but you will not get aconfirmation because no one really knows. Like I mentioned, there have been people on this site that have not received cashback on some purchases in the past.Some people thought it was due to Bing/Live thinking it was for resale purposes but I know a couple of people said it was different shoes in the same size.

Back
Top Bottom