AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

I was gonna buy, saw them in person saturday and I'm satisfied, even found the bulls hat I want to match...then the long arm of the law decided to flex amuscle for some bull and now I gotta see how much this BS ticket I got is gonna cost me...that might be my 12's money right there...I'm a sucker forthe XII's though so I doubt it stops me too much, just piss me off as I buy them.

they look nice in person for those wondering though, the shoe I saw was fresh out the box from the back, no lint or anything on the "suede/velour"type material on the upper, and they felt about the same as my CDP 12's in my hand like I expected. Looked a hell of a lot better in person than in mostpics(I was at footlocker though, you know they seem to have dimmer lights than normal though so consider that)

I'll probably still buy no matter what if that matters to anyone that wants/values the opinion I just gave at all.

Thanks for posting the shirt...hope they have my size when I cop saturday.

C money...what did the hat look like? I need a new fitted, my Sox hat can only go so far...lol

I ain't finna get dese no mo, errbody & dey moma got'em....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Ppl gon kill da nubuck's like dey killed the aquas & playoff 8's....

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

laugh.gif
Welcome to 2009, where everyody follows trends....none set 'em.

well what do you expect? those are general release..
eyes.gif

since when did they become a GR though? I heard eveeeeeeeeeeeeerywhere they were limited until yesterday some cat just says theyre a GR and now people seem tobe supporting that.

I sure hope the pair I ordered off of shoetrends isnt jacked up, if the suede aint nice, Im gonna hit up any stores that have any left and see if I can swap emout without having a receipt

I went out and peeped these today , and I must say there extremely close to the original ,thickness and mold as well,good quality believe or not,, these arefresh for certain ,and a must copp for any one diggin the 12's................

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Thanks for posting the shirt...hope they have my size when I cop saturday.

C money...what did the hat look like? I need a new fitted, my Sox hat can only go so far...lol
it was black with a black bulls/windy city logo outlined in blue, a black brim with a little white stitching on the brim and I think the underbrimarea was blue. It was just at a mom/pop type shop(legit though) but I don't know how common it is. If I pick it up saturday I'll take pics of it.

Just saw these at my local Champs store. They look good I must say, but most likely I won't cop. Money is kinda tight right now.

This will probably be the first pair of Jordans that I try on before I buy. They better be as comfortable as the 2005 retroes or Im not buying. Are thesecoming out in toddler sizes?

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

laugh.gif
Welcome to 2009, where everyody follows trends....none set 'em.

Welcome to 2009, where hypebeasts only buy shoes because they are limited.

You guys complain about shoes being limited releases and GRs?

Originally Posted by mjvc

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

its on finishline and ndc now
indifferent.gif

This isn't the DMP 2 thread. I think you got the threads mixed up.
on finishline on ndc Anything else smart to say???????? ppl need to learn to look clearly before they open their mouth.

laugh.gif
You already sent me a PM about this. You think you look cool if youpost it here too? Damn, people be getting butt-hurt too easily.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

how dudes aint rock the shoe and know the quality...baffles me

trips me out 2. y does everybody b***h abt quality?? do yall plan to pretend u n the 2nd grade and wear them everyday cuz its your only shoe? wear every once nawhile and take care of em...they will last..

sick.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Thanks C money...im gonna have to keep an eye out for one now.

no problem, I might be going up there in a couple days to get some orange tees for my AM 95's, if I do I'll try and get a pic for you so you can see ityourself.

what size are you looking for, I can see if they'll ship you one if they have your size.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

its on finishline and ndc now
indifferent.gif

This isn't the DMP 2 thread. I think you got the threads mixed up.
on finishline on ndc Anything else smart to say???????? ppl need to learn to look clearly before they open their mouth.
i think he meant the shoes my dude...but maybe not..

I took it has being the shirt as the guy ahead of me wanted pics so I said look on those sites. but w/e

Back
Top Bottom