AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by GoonInKC

does anyone have any promo or discount codes that can be used for these on eastbay or nike.com?

promos normally don't wrk on jordans on those sites....maybe free shipping but that's it
laugh.gif

Picked mines up today. Thanks to Sim0nsays for hooking it up a week early!

These 12's look so nice.

not limited at all, footlocker stores that dont even get packages are getting at least 12 pairs, most stores that get the packs are getting at least 42 pairs.

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

not limited at all, footlocker stores that dont even get packages are getting at least 12 pairs, most stores that get the packs are getting at least 42 pairs.
whts ur source bro
i cant confirm dat these will be limited as the packs but these will be LIMITED anyways
so u cant say these are not limited at all
maybe if u livin in a big city the stores over there might get 42 pairs but not in other normal cities

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

whts ur source bro
i cant confirm dat these will be limited as the packs but these will be LIMITED anyways
so u cant say these are not limited at all
maybe if u livin in a big city the stores over there might get 42 pairs but not in other normal cities

4 stores usually get packs out of the 10 footlocker stores here and only 92 total, now 8/10 are getting the xiis, with 252 total pairs, with 4 stores gettingat least 42.

im just saying if i see a store that never gets jordans, such as some dub zeros and 1s. and they are getting the xiis, makes me wonder the overabundance.

I know that around here theyre not releasing as many. The entire mall, which has 4 stores that sold CDPs (every store that sells basketball sneakers got theCDPs) will be getting a total of 42 between all these stores. Theyre only getting ONE in each size. Im not worried though cuz I already ordered mine fromShoeTrends, just hope they fit.

These will be everywhere. They were all over Miami for $160 this past weekend. The quality looked good too.

i heard from other people that some places people are starting to camp out for these
indifferent.gif
i was like dang!!! must be the only store in the entire state for peopleto camp out for a gr J
grin.gif

Yeah theses are a gr they will be widely available @ all the major retailers, kind of like 8's that released @ the end of '07

ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN USE A GENERAL NIKE GIFT CARD AT FOOTLOCKER AND STORES LIKE THAT OR IS IT LIMITED TO LIKE NIETOWNS AND NIKE OUTLETS? POCKETS HURTINRIGHT NOW, REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE THIS CAUSE THEM NUBUCKS LOOK GOOD.

The only difference that's better on the re-retro, is the tongue, other than that, the shoe is too ashy to be "nubuck".

Back
Top Bottom