AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Appreciate the compliments on my jacket/gloves, etc. Alot of people are sayin' the quality of the 12's are bad, but let me tell you they aren't. Iwas very suprised my local spot had them in as early as they did, so instead of waiting for the 30th to roll around i went ahead and copped. Wore'em todayand the fitment and quality is everything and more. Alot of you guys will be suprised...

^^i don't know why people are saying the quality is bad on this but i totally disagree
tired.gif
the quality is better than the CDP XIIs
grin.gif
and for $109 no tax i really can't complain
pimp.gif
thinking about getting me another pair this weekend
roll.gif

27826f6360a177b2cf059cd1c479e5606d4be05f.pjpg

Right those kicks are dope nothing bad on them
And way better than the CDP and in person they look even better

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

How is every1 coping these early and cheap?

Basically most of the stores are pissed about JB's ever changing release dates. So whenever they get their stock. They basically start selling them. Mostof the stores got their XIIs the same time they got their Toro Bravo packs.

got my pair for 160 flat...very happy with the quality. never had the previous released nubucks, but i hear the nubuck is much more "velour" on the09's

85 pages on CDP quality "Nubucks", a sad day in the JB forum. I want to know for the ppl that have the 03' "Nubucks"did you guys coppor do you plan on grabbing a pair of the 09' "Nubucks"?

*had the '03s and always got alot of compliments bc they were limited and rarely seen, as for the '09s...I really dont wanna get them again...noparticular reason.

My local FNL said he would only be selling 5 pairs after employees which is only 3 i think. Are these suppose to be more limited.

I purchased a pair of the 09 Nubucks on shoetrends however i do have the Nubucks that came out in 03 and they are still basically brand new.
I will see how the quality is on them once i receive them, i still like jordans so i still purchase them but not as much as i used to because Nike Retros arekilling em all around.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^i don't know why people are saying the quality is bad on this but i totally disagree
tired.gif
the quality is better than the CDP XIIs
grin.gif

YES FINALLY someone AGREES with me . I felt the same way , 2009 Nubucks have MUCH BETTER QUALITY then CDP XII's .

Originally Posted by Air STi

man for $109 thats a nice deal
yeah for that price I would've copped too. I don't really like them for $150 tho. lol! Retail should been at least $125-130.

Yea when u see this show u will agree that the quality is better than the Original Nubuck XII and the CDP XII
Sorry About the Quality...pictures taken from iPhone...Ill post better pics later today

d7a156e040cd3d8a44d3d46cfea1de429539c6a.pjpg

3c535821e65d4fc5c7fa39d383263b9c8fa7c8a.pjpg

8c435130eb264cc6ccd43d318a97c1a39a454ed.pjpg

discount or they will have to wait for me on layaway... hope they aint tryna bring any type of restrictions n stuff... btween all the nike retro goodies thattoro pack n stuff.... my pockets are hrting....

Back
Top Bottom