AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

wait whts da definition of the GR?
if these are a GR these will be as many as the polka dot and cinco de mayo and dubs and those stuff
i think dat doesnt make sense then

I had stated earlier that my local FNL will only be selling about 5 after employees, but it turns out FL will also carry these, and they never recieved theDMP2 or any of the CDP's last year. So these will still be available.

i doubt these are gonna be general release

most likely a limited gr

i see some stores have these already early b4 the release date for more than retail

btw... how did some of u guys get em for less than retail?

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

^^I think he was saying that if they're gonna make kid sizes, then they'll be a general release.
agreed. Im lookin forwrd to getting my pair, and with yet another shoetrends restock it looks like there will be plenty of these to go around.Glad JB is finally making some shoes GRs but 150 may be a lil steep for a GR, 140 would imo have been better (but hey, theyll sell, and of course imo a lowerprice is better lol)

Yes, my friend is hooking me up with these for 105. (Thats 30% off 150)

So I heard the quality is pretty decent on these compared to the CDP quality.

BNYC Online has these in most sizes for $155 shipped. Bought a pair from them this Monday and recieved them today. Very fast and well packed and shipping isfree. By the way the nubuck is verrry soft.
2i9mcfk.jpg

34xpbn6.jpg

Originally Posted by Battousai701

most likely a limited gr

i see some stores have these already early b4 the release date for more than retail

Just a heads up, we got these in today. I run a Finishline. We NEVER get any Jordans at my store worth having, just the basic team shoes and usually not allcolors in them. I checked our inventory and 99% of Finishlines have these. You will have NO trouble getting them.

Originally Posted by OGJordan

Originally Posted by Battousai701

most likely a limited gr

Just a heads up, we got these in today. I run a Finishline. We NEVER get any Jordans at my store worth having, just the basic team shoes and usually not all colors in them. I checked our inventory and 99% of Finishlines have these. You will have NO trouble getting them.

^^^ I work at a finishline in h-town and yeah get a lot of team Jays and fusions but never any retro or limited...but I guess were getting these!
smile.gif
Prollyhave these in tmw when I go in to work!

I had the original package, but ended up selling it. I like these shoes, but can't pay $150 plus tax for these. The only reason I will get them is becausea friend is getting them for me for $90.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

retro quality is slowly but surely getting better.

Yea maybe it was that one year layoff of retros (unless you call the CDP's retros) that threw the quality of JB off.

Well I guess you could say single pair release retros.

Back
Top Bottom