AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Battousai701

it would have been better if these released instead...

no nubucks for me but those woulda been copped x2......
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
.......straight fire.

Wow!! Those are hot!! Wasn't there another Blk/Uni Blue suppose to release in March but got scrap? It had different style code and all, but never sawsample or anything for them.

I thought I had seen it all, I stop by my local footlocker to see if they had the shirt for the 12s that was posted a few pages back, they had the shirt behindthe register, so I asked the girl if I could have the shirt in XXL,and she said, "let me see if can sell it now?". So said, "I don't see waynot, it's a shirt, there's not release date for shirts?". So she scans the tag and tells me, "sorry sir we can't sell this shirt untilrelease date, which is tomorrow." So long story short, I guess shirts are going to start to have release dates with the shoes, or that employee was justbeing grimey and didn't want to let me get the shirt, or this is just another stupid move by footlocker, cuz finishline had them out, they just didn'thave my size.

damn
just called ma local FNL and da manager says one of the employees takin sz9 which is ma size
that sucks

They have full length zoom...

About the shirts, that's jacked up man...all the stores by me have the shirts forsale, just none in xxl. Pissed me off!

For those who have bought these and have the CDP version, do they fit the same? I just want to make sure I order the correct size. TIA.

Originally Posted by roly2345

I thought I had seen it all, I stop by my local footlocker to see if they had the shirt for the 12s that was posted a few pages back, they had the shirt behind the register, so I asked the girl if I could have the shirt in XXL,and she said, "let me see if can sell it now?". So said, "I don't see way not, it's a shirt, there's not release date for shirts?". So she scans the tag and tells me, "sorry sir we can't sell this shirt until release date, which is tomorrow." So long story short, I guess shirts are going to start to have release dates with the shoes, or that employee was just being grimey and didn't want to let me get the shirt, or this is just another stupid move by footlocker, cuz finishline had them out, they just didn't have my size.
That sucks. I copped one at Champs today. Its a nice shirt.

HEY PEOPLE JUST CALLED NIKETOWN LOS ANGELES AND THEY SAY DOORS OPEN AT 10AM BUT TWO DAYS AGO I CALLED TO CONFIRM IF THEY WILL HAVE THESE KICKS AND THEY SAYYEAH AND THEY WILL OPEN AT 8AM SO WHATS UP ANY ADVICES I KNOW FOOT LOCKER WILL OPEN AT 8AM AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN BEVERLY CENTER BUT SINCE I LIVE CLOSE TONIKETOWN IDK WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

For those who have bought these and have the CDP version, do they fit the same? I just want to make sure I order the correct size. TI
mine fit true to size, same as my cdp 12s

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I ain't finna get dese no mo, errbody & dey moma got'em....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

Ppl gon kill da nubuck's like dey killed the aquas & playoff 8's....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif
I feel you man, if I were you I would buy every single pair so you can be the only one with these kicks.
roll.gif

anymore updates on where i can cop online for around retail? and does anyone order from eastbay anymore?

I just put my pair on hold @ finish line, I dont want to camp out online gotta wrk 2maw and swoosh doesn't even give us the disc. anymore.

For those that have copped already, how does the quality on these hold up against the cdp's. I mean which is better quality wise?

The CDP XII quality was great, aside from the plastic eyelets on the top and the black foam being painted black on top of white. Other than that, I have nocomplaints and I have been balling in mine for months now. I wear them at least 50% of the time, in rotation with a few other shoes and indoor only.

still waitin....need to know if these will be up for discount on NDC....i have a hookup but he doesn't know if they will be discounted on the site or not.anyone with info let me know asap, so i can get the money to him. preciate it

(SLIGHTLY REVISED FROM POSTING IN THE OTHER THREAD)

aight I just got my pair in the mail from shoetrends.

after comparing them with my CDPs theres a few differences:
The tongue and padding in the heel is thinner, and seems less supportive and cushioning
The top corners on the tongue are not as rounded as the CDP, but are more of a sharp turn
The nubucks are slightly longer (I have a 12 in both and theyre like 1cm longer)
The nubucks are slightly taller as well

something I didnt notice on the pics is that on the tongue the "two" is white and the "3" is caro blue, I assumed it was all white, which Ithink would actually have looked better if they were all the same color but it is what it is
The nubuck seems alright although there are a few marks on mine, and along where the sole meets the nubuck on the front and by the heel there are small gluestains. Also the toe cap on my left shoe is frayed slightly along the edge for about an inch

Overall, Im satisfied with them, although theyre gonna be a female dog to keep clean. Also I havent had the first retro+ so I cant compare it to those. Im morehappy with the feel, size, and comfort of the CDP though, it might be because they have to be broken in first, but they definitely have less cushioning andcombined with being just a lil bit bigger that makes them not have that sick feeling on your feet, at least not yet.

If I could redo my order, I would def get an 11.5 because these are slightly too big, I can feel that there is space between my foot and tongue even thoughtheyre laced up tight, and theres a lil more room in the toebox in these. I would say that if youre CDPs fit snug, get the same size, however if theyre a lilbig, you should prob go half a size down. If youre still in doubt ask to try them on on release date if the store lets you.

I wish I could wear these during the week, school ends in 4 days and a couple of my boys had wanted to see these, but the nubuck is gonna be easily messed up.And its torrential downpours every dam day right now down here, so I guess Ill wait unless we get a dry day for some reason (and it doesnt hurt to just stunt alil bit with em either
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom