AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by jkjordan

I had the original package, but ended up selling it. I like these shoes, but can't pay $150 plus tax for these. The only reason I will get them is because a friend is getting them for me for $90.
me to
nike employee store
pimp.gif

i got to see these up close today at my local footaction in town. not a bad shoe, good quality compared to a lot of other retro's lately. nubuck wasn'tashy, which was a shock to me. this is definately a gr, since this footaction never gets anything good except team jordan and fusions. still passing on these,but i like the direction retro's are going.

Anyone know if these are releasing anywhere besides the U.S? In particular, Australia? I want these bad!

i asked in another thread... i guess this is the most "official" one, but do you guys like the blue liner around the top of the tongue, or the 2003better?

Originally Posted by rendawgz

i asked in another thread... i guess this is the most "official" one, but do you guys like the blue liner around the top of the tongue, or the 2003 better?
imo, I think the blue around the tounge makes them pop a little more. No doubt the 2009 version is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom