AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Jordan Brand if your lurking read this!!!!!!!!!!!!Here's my rant for all the 7.5 heads out there, I have been calling eastbay for about a week and everydaythey have told me the smallest men size will be a 7.5, well wouldnt you know I just checked eastbay and the smallest is a 8. they lied to me point blank.Called footaction and finishline at potomac mills this morning they told they had a 7.5, called them a hour ago now the say the smallest is a 8. Jordan Brandyou made a 7 in kids and 8 in mens, what about those who are in the middle?, a 7 is too small, 8 too big, your basically saying to the people who wear a 7.5screw you, your outta luck. In order for me to get the nubuck XII's I have too settle for a pair that does not fit. Shame.

If your foot is that small, either you are young and should get an 8 because your feet are still growin, or you are just really short...sorry for your loss.Hope you find some.

Are they already up on eastbay? I can't seem to see them....Is footlocker online getting them as well?

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by patb23

how does that tee shirt fit?

seems to be smaller than my other jordan tees
im 6" what size do yalll think?

depends on how you like your shirts to fit, throw up a pic (no #*!*) for an estimate cuz that way we can see how u wear em. I mean I hear some dudes wear 5Xand others that are the same size complain that a L is too baggy

it depends on the person

Originally Posted by Executive76

7bb263a124de04322c517d9fe43c13c63f33aadd.jpg

Originally Posted by Ace3han

421829_a5f367896a_l.jpg

The one on the left is the 2003 and the one on the right is 2009.

To me, it seems the Nubucks releasing tonight are much blacker and less ashy than the ones that dropped in '03. Can anyone that has both pairs honestlyconfirm or deny this?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by patb23

how does that tee shirt fit?

seems to be smaller than my other jordan tees
im 6" what size do yalll think?

depends on how you like your shirts to fit, throw up a pic (no #*!*) for an estimate cuz that way we can see how u wear em. I mean I hear some dudes wear 5X and others that are the same size complain that a L is too baggy

it depends on the person

lets just say i dont like my shirts tight. i like the sleeves to go passed my elbows

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Ace3han

The one on the left is the 2003 and the one on the right is 2009.

To me, it seems the Nubucks releasing tonight are much blacker and less ashy than the ones that dropped in '03. Can anyone that has both pairs honestly confirm or deny this?
I think that maybe because of the lighting or the flash...look on pg 80 forsome better comparison pictures

Will be my first Jordan purchase since the Carmines package! Now I can keep the 03 on ice and rock these!

Back
Top Bottom