AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Ace3han

The one on the left is the 2003 and the one on the right is 2009.

To me, it seems the Nubucks releasing tonight are much blacker and less ashy than the ones that dropped in '03. Can anyone that has both pairs honestly confirm or deny this?
I think that maybe because of the lighting or the flash...look on pg 80 for some better comparison pictures

Yeah, I see them. Thanks, man.

Copped a size 11 through Eastbay. Can't wait to get them now!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Picked up the DMP Pack ($309) SIZE 13 and XII ($150) SIZE 13 with ease today, my local spot got them in last week, they still have some pairs too for those interested. I'm in the NC area.
Nice jacket, gloves, and helmet. The shoes are nice too, but the jacket especially
pimp.gif

Our pairs come in next week. For $100 I can't pass them up.
Abernja, Where do you live if you dont mind me asking, i dont mind payin $150, but I can always purchase a pair for a buck
happy.gif

Employee discount.

i was thinking about copping another pair.. was on my way to clicking submit, but decided against it rather save it for the true blues. judging by footlockernot locking up, might be an easier cop then expected.

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

live cash back is working

my order number didn't start with a "G"
Mine didnt either. How long does it take for live to give you the money?
Maybe 5-10 mins after the purchase.
more like 60 days after

they will credit your account within 10-15 minutes, but wont be able to get the money for 60 days

-J23C

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

live cash back is working

my order number didn't start with a "G"
Mine didnt either. How long does it take for live to give you the money?
Maybe 5-10 mins after the purchase.
more like 60 days after
thought he was referring to email for the cashback, but yea its 60 days after the purchased.

Do you think they are going to be discounted on Swoosh.com? It seems like a lot of the other new Jordan releases haven't been. The Flint Six Ringsweren't, nor were the cinco de mio 1's. I copped on eastbay already, but I will cancel my order if they pop up on Swoosh.com for a discounted rate.Does anyone think these are going to sell out as quickly as the last time they released?

Normally I cop 2 pairs, but Jordans have been iffy to me the past several months....will make for a nice pair of summer kicks.

I ordered 2 pairs but only wanted 1, can I cancel one pair or would I need to cancel the whole order? How do I do it thru Eastbay. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom