AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

checked my email to see if eastbay sent me anything about my order and i now realize that i should have used the 20% off gift cards code i have sitting in myinbox and then bought them with the gift card. could have saved myself 30 bucks. now i'm annoyed at my self.

"anodized TPU eyelets" Sounds like they stepped up and made them out of metal instead of the plastic ones they had on the CDP's.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by foamguy

why the link for NDC
there is plenty on eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Because i have a swoosh acct and refuse to pay retail.
hey i paid $99.58 threw eastbay using giftcards and cashback.... i just did the math lol also i got 1 day shipping
pimp.gif

isn't that an exclusion,
if you use a coupon or pay with a gift card you don't get cash back
I'm not sure though, can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by countrycollects

checked my email to see if eastbay sent me anything about my order and i now realize that i should have used the 20% off gift cards code i have sitting in my inbox and then bought them with the gift card. could have saved myself 30 bucks. now i'm annoyed at my self.
just buy another one and cancel the current one.

why the link for NDC

hey i paid $99.58 threw eastbay using giftcards and cashback.... i just did the math lol also i got 1 day shipping
pimp.gif

isn't that an exclusion,
coupon no, giftcard yes. cash back could care less how you paid for it.
you might have got it confused, you cant use cash back for buying gift cards.

i finally jumped on board and tried cashback, so assuming it works: $150 - $100 (the 20% i saved on my $500 eastbay giftcard) - $30 (cashback) = $20.

did i get a steal?

why the link for NDC

pimp.gif

isn't that an exclusion,
i mean $97.58 but let me break this down AGAIN
bought 20% off gift card Tuesday
tonight i paid with that gift card but i used the 20% live cashback.
tell me if i can help you understand it better...

that's what i'm patiently waiting for. i was told that they will be up on the nike site around 3 am...idk how legit that is though

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

that's what i'm patiently waiting for. i was told that they will be up on the nike site around 3 am...idk how legit that is though

Where you get that info from?

ok, im checking randomly

ndc post things at 2:30 pst time or 4:30 Central...etc

sounds about right... about 2-3 am est time.

EVERYBODY if yall want the shirt that goes with the 12s you have to call and add it to you order... and this is for eastbay only since it wont show up on thesite... that is what the rep from eastbay told me...
its cost 29.99 and runs small also.

lol i tried to buy a eastbay giftcard now or see if i could w/ promo. no go. lol they are smart. ill just wait to pick up my pair tomorrow. wondering if imaput them on layaway or not. haha

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

lol i tried to buy a eastbay giftcard now or see if i could w/ promo. no go. lol they are smart. ill just wait to pick up my pair tomorrow. wondering if ima put them on layaway or not. haha
yeah giftcards take 24-48 hours to be active

thats word, i had a friend who has an account there so i was waiting for them to come up so he can cop my pair on discount

Back
Top Bottom