AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Got my 2 pairs via Eastbay. I paid $85.27 per pair if everything goes through fine.
you must have got the slowest shipping? i did next air so i guess thats why mines where $97.58

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Got my 2 pairs via Eastbay. I paid $85.27 per pair if everything goes through fine.
you must have got the slowest shipping? i did next air so i guess thats why mines where $97.58

i dont mind slow shipping, 1/2 of us not going to wear the shoe no time soon anyway.
laugh.gif

I officially ordered my pair off Footlocker, I was gonna at finishline but they didnt have my size. Still as long as I got em

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i dont mind slow shipping, 1/2 of us not going to wear the shoe no time soon anyway.
laugh.gif
Very true, I still have my pair from 03 DS

laugh.gif
your right lol but owell

laugh.gif

true, only worn one of my packages

Originally Posted by foamguy

how you do that?
I went through fatwallet to purchase giftcard
20% discount of for giftcard purchase $308.96-20%=$247.17
6% cashback for giftcard purchase 6% of $247.17=$14.83
Total for giftcard purchase $247.17-$14.83=$232.34
After giftcard is received, went through live.com to purchase actual shoes
Order total $308.96
20% cashback from Live.com 20% of $308.96=$61.79
$232.34-$61.79=$170.55 /2 $85.27ish

As far as shipping, I don't mind. I won't wear em anytime soon. I got other pairs that are still DS.

Originally Posted by The7onius

niketown sure knows how to make peeps wait
yeah, but got to think oregon and all the west coast people, only like what.......930-1030 there?

i guess thats there reason...

but yeah, im ready to go sleep

niketown sure knows how to make peeps wait
yeah, but got to think oregon and all the west coast people, only like what.......930-1030 there?

i guess thats there reason...

but yeah, im ready to go sleep

yeah i feel you on that, im dead %%# tired.

these are not even sold out on footlocker.com, i think i can go tommorow afternoon and cop a pair with ease

Local hustler in the Bronx offered me these at $125 I wasn't interested I had to buy like ten
He offered me the DMP 2 at $285 contemplating but cant pull the trigger waiting for lower price.......

Why do people think these are limited ?

The people looking to resell on ebay are going to get shocked !

This is an easy pick up people..

dont worry

easy

but I would pass faster than steve nash

these pages have slowed down majorly since every got their sneakers for eastbay and FNL
seriously, all is left really is the niketown online campers lol and those who wanna diss the shoes and how their ugly and blah blah blah...gimmemy pair!
happy.gif

what are the odds these will be discounted on niketown? cause if their not ill just go to bed and wake up whenever n hit the mall bc im sure they will still bein stock

Back
Top Bottom