AJ XV Billie Sept 30, 2021

1632280466124.jpeg

1632280478872.jpeg

To be fair, while most of her fits are whack, atleast shes consistent with the styling. :lol: Super oversized almost just throw on whatever. It “works” for her but generally speaking she aint exactly best dressed.

True, cutting off the jump man tag is so subtle but damn that’s a good idea.. not sure why they bothered putting a jump man tag when there’s already one on the heel lol

That's what I'm saying! Part of what I liked was its subtle branding, and while this is small, it's really unnecessary.

Damn, nobody feeling these? I think this is the perfect time to bring back 15s especially the way sneaker aesthetics are trending, they’ll do good.

these are dope to me

Agreed, these are Sick!
You’re right about that too, 15’s definitely fit what’s goin on out there right now. Bring back the 15!!!
I want 15’s.

Last edited:
Whomp, whomp, whomp

Eilish joints sold out like rocks on her store website.
damn man, the only 15’s around dropping & I missed.

Had both the KO & the 15’s in my cart & then they sold out.

I need 15’s man dang it! :angry:

Last edited:
This was such a fair release. I got a pair of 15s for myself and Im excited to see them in person. I know its an unpopular opinion but this may be one of my favorite releases this year. 😂 I still need a pair of KOs for my little sister though, they sold out in my cart. Hopefully SNKRS is nice to me on Thursday🤦🏾‍♀️

I've been wanting a more "traditional" pair of lime green 1s since those ghost green 312's by Don C came out so I'm hyped I hit, probably as close as we're gonna get to 1 highs in this color. lol

Reading is fundamental. I was able to buy the KOs, bet then realized they’re in women’s sizing. I should’ve known….

man I really wanted the 15s though.

Reading is fundamental. I was able to buy the KOs, bet then realized they’re in women’s sizing. I should’ve known….

Yeah, it seems like a good amount of people got through but ended up not realizing that the sizing was women's. Once I saw that the highest size was 16.5, I knew it was women's sizing because I never seen men's sizing in 15.5 and 16.5. I only seen those sizes for women's releases that went up to extended sizing (men's 15, which is the equivalent to a women's 16.5).

Hopefully you are able to sell them before the resell price dips down too much or find somebody who has the size you are looking for and willing to do a trade.

After carting my size, I immediately wondered if these were women's sizing (since I didn't read the fine print). Thought about opening up another tab and then carting my correct size in women's so that it would update once I got through, but was scared I would f something up since I was walking the dog and on mobile. 8 minute wait time so it's not like I couldn't go back and do it. Long story short, I ended up with the incorrect shoe size by 1.5. Needed a 9M, but got 9W instead. 40 dollar shipping charge to Hawaii is rough. Guess I'll try for my actual size on SNKRS, but we all know how that goes

Yeah, it seems like a good amount of people got through but ended up not realizing that the sizing was women's. Once I saw that the highest size was 16.5, I knew it was women's sizing because I never seen men's sizing in 15.5 and 16.5. I only seen those sizes for women's releases that went up to extended sizing (men's 15, which is the equivalent to a women's 16.5).

Hopefully you are able to sell them before the resell price dips down too much or find somebody who has the size you are looking for and willing to do a trade.
Man I hate selling shoes, I’ll probably use them as trade bait for another pair of 1s that I missed this year. Maybe the shadow 2.0 or something else, we’ll see

You right Brody, luckily it sold out on me cause right now I’d have 2 womens sizes otw to me. 😵‍💫 didn’t even see or read that they was posted in womens sizes.

everything happens for a reason I guess. Whew what a close one. I woulda been screwed. 🥶

:smh:
Just like some of you, I was able to purchase a pair of the 15s but ordered the incorrect size not realizing they were listed in women's.

I was one of the first fans of her music wit “all the good girls go to hell”off that “when we all fall asleep, where do we go” album. I bumped that album til Spotify throttled my free account with ads galore. :lol:

Struck out on Eilish 15’s .:ohwell:

I was the one that made Billie Eilish Famous in the 305 bruh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom