AJ XV Billie Sept 30, 2021

I am usually not a fan of 15s, but the fact these does not have the weave pattern that most 15s have and the cream colorway made me take interest. It took over 20 minutes for all sizes to sell out on her website.

20210927_123021.jpg
that notification bar giving me all kinds of anxiety .

100% Vegan Materials just exactly how you wanted @Galacticwafffles and @bobthemilkman

I've been waiting for this since becoming a committed vegan in 2008. Anyone who's even tangentially associated with the footwear industry who's interacted with me has heard me lobbying for it at one point or another.

Much respect to Billie Eilish for actually making it happen.

It would be a surreal moment for me to lace up a pair of Jordans again, after so many years.

It's unfortunate that Jordan Brand's first vegan offerings consist of an AJKO without canvas and an AJXV, both of which appear to use a synthetic leather (typically derived from petroleum and not biodegradable) rather than a sustainable textile.
Although this wouldn't be my first choice... or my twentieth... I still had interest if only for sentimental reasons.

It's a shame, because it seems like I might've had a shot at these had I not missed the memo on the drop time.

Hopefully this will be just the first of many.

HMMMM.....where are people seeing that the 15s are releasing on SNKRS? I see that the KO 1s are releasing on 9/30, but I do not see the 15s listed though.

probably Nike being Nike and creating hype, they wouldn’t want a collab air Jordan to not sell out.
I saw that the 15s are dropping on SNKRS in overseas regions, but I have not been able to find anything saying that they are dropping on SNKRS US. I wonder if they will drop on a later date on SNKRS US or if there might be a shock drop of sorts or something.

The 15’s have to be coming to SNKRS.

I would imagine SNKRS is just trying to reduce user pressure on their site/app by keeping it off of SNKRS until the very last minute.

Hoping a second shot at snatching these will emerge. Willing to pass on the orange blaze 5’s for these. They’re a unique 15 🔥🔥 Never owned a 15 & would love see how they ride.

Keep the Faith gents. 🙏⛪

Just sad that Adidas Hi-Jacked the AJ15’s silhouette, modified it & used it as an Adidas Yeezy Quantum. >D

7F49EEFD-EFCD-41C1-8DC5-2AC4DFF3D686.jpeg

Last edited:
I was at JD sports yesterday and they had two colorways of Yeezy Quantum’s on the shelf.. First time ever seeing in person. I shoulda tried a pair on just to see comfort-wise.

Customer at my job today had them on. Asked him how they ride. He said comfy as long as you have long socks on so they don’t rub & cause discomfort. He seemed to really stress the need for crew socks to protect the upper ankles.

The 15’s have to be coming to SNKRS.

I would imagine SNKRS is just trying to reduce user pressure on their site/app by keeping it off of SNKRS until the very last minute.

Hoping a second shot at snatching these will emerge. Willing to pass on the orange blaze 5’s for these. They’re a unique 15 🔥🔥 Never owned a 15 & would love see how they ride.

Keep the Faith gents. 🙏⛪

Just sad that Adidas Hi-Jacked the AJ15’s silhouette, modified it & used it as an Adidas Yeezy Quantum. >D

7F49EEFD-EFCD-41C1-8DC5-2AC4DFF3D686.jpeg

This is a reach.

How do the 15s fit? Is it tts or up/down prior to the man women size conversion? I know mens to womens is 1.5 sizes which would make me a 12.5, could I wear them?

Not only did they charge us $20 to ship, they proceeded to use the CHEAPEST shipping method possible. Fed Ex smart post. My ETA for arrival is OCTOBER 18TH. Son that is highway robbery.

Back
Top Bottom