AJ XV Billie Sept 30, 2021

ABOUT TIME! My pair was supposed to arrive earlier this week, but FedEx had it sitting in Grove City, Ohio for the longest time.

These feel quite nice in hand and looks great on foot (though I could have gone a .5 size down in this pair). If JB decides to release another 15 without the weave pattern on the upper in a nice CW, I would definitely be interesting in copping.....this release made me change how I look at 15s a little bit.

20211007_123820.jpg
20211007_124315.jpg

ABOUT TIME! My pair was supposed to arrive earlier this week, but FedEx had it sitting in Grove City, Ohio for the longest time.

These feel quite nice in hand and looks great on foot (though I could have gone a .5 size down in this pair). If JB decides to release another 15 without the weave pattern on the upper in a nice CW, I would definitely be interesting in copping.....this release made me change how I look at 15s a little bit.

20211007_123820.jpg
20211007_124315.jpg

FFFFF! These look GREAT! Which is saying something because I hate the XV haha. Now I'm even more pissed that I missed them.

Maaaan, I literally just threw my white XVII Mules away. I beat them til the soles literally fell off. They were some of the most comfortable casual shoes I ever had. Got all excited thinking they were about to retro lol. If that ever happens, it's 3 pairs on sight!

That said, I had 2 pairs of the XV slips. They were OK, but a little tough to pull off. The black/khaki pair was a solid work shoe. I tried those VII slips and they just looked horrible no matter how you tried to work them into your wardrobe. Sent them right back.

Oooof!!!
Eilish 15’s via SNKRS on the 28th!!🔥🙏🔥🙏🔥

Another chance emerges gents!!

YES!!! So Happy! Need a 15 for my rotation!!! :wow: Prayin for a W! Hoping Fat Joe holds me down with a pair!
ALL the way up & ALL the way IN! 🔥

Somebody pinch me, Somebody lied, I got a chopper in the car… am I in a dream or indistinguishable reality right nao? 🤌

ima prolly pass on psychic energy 36’s to gamble with a pair of Eilish 15’s. I love them. Her Lucifer is lonely.

Last edited:
The XV will never get its respect design wise. When the designer bashes his own work, what do you do. Always been a fan of them regardless of public opinion. I said a while ago on here, if you like yeezy but hate the XV, it must be due to comfort only. Or simply trend. XV had bad timing. The design was def ahead of its time. The comfort was not.

The XV will never get its respect design wise. When the designer bashes his own work, what do you do. Always been a fan of them regardless of public opinion. I said a while ago on here, if you like yeezy but hate the XV, it must be due to comfort only. Or simply trend. XV had bad timing. The design was def ahead of its time. The comfort was not.
I still have my OG Black/Red and in good shape. The thing that got me to buy the shoe was that Ray Allen commercial with Mary J. Blige singing that Stevie Wonder song. I was transfixed and done after that.

XV's have always creased weird like that, especially with the laces tight. It's one big reason the worn pairs looked extra bad. It's got a lot to do with with that weird straight angle the laces are in.

Back
Top Bottom