AJ XXX (30)

I like the UNCs but not getting them unless they beat Dook on March 5th. Roy Williams be up games

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: ok lilj

Tell me more about how much taxi 12s look like cherry reds

Whatever works for you. Your narrow minded remark just makes you look foolish. You ignored my entire statement and just wanted to make a stink about me understanding the taxi/white red XII comparison.

Seeing those all blacks got me like.....

QONVIyz.gif

Whatever works for you. Your narrow minded remark just makes you look foolish. You ignored my entire statement and just wanted to make a stink about me understanding the taxi/white red XII comparison.

Understand it all you want. It's a weak comparison and that was my entire point

Understand it all you want. It's a weak comparison and that was my entire point

According to you whom I look to for approval :rofl:

AGAIN. who cares what you think? You are just trying to push your opinion on people that don't all agree.

AGAIN. who cares what you think? You are just trying to push your opinion on people that don't all agree.

Right back at ya chuckles. We give no dambs about your opinion either but it's a forum so opine away.

It's a weak comparison and you know it. Someone else chimbed in in agreeance and multiple people have chimed in on UNCs being too close to the first drop.

Also you the only one gettin worked up B :lol:

But I can understand... 35k posts, so NT is clearly life

Right back at ya chuckles. We give no dambs about your opinion either but it's a forum so opine away.

It's a weak comparison and you know it. Someone else chimbed in in agreeance and multiple people have chimed in on UNCs being too close to the first drop.

Also you the only one gettin worked up B :lol:

But I can understand... 35k posts, so NT is clearly life

I'm not getting worked up but I see immaturity so you got this.
35k posts so NT is life like u haven't been on here for 8 years. :lol:

My mans keeps trying with these lame insults :lol:

Lil J he says
NT is life he says

I wonder how many other members got love for NT other than me....

I'm not getting worked up but I see immaturity so you got this.
35k posts so NT is life like u haven't been on here for 8 years. :lol:

My mans keeps trying with these lame insults :lol:

Lil J he says
NT is life he says

I wonder how many other members got love for NT other than me....

Cmon b I got mad love for NT

If I was immature I wouldn't do this... Bring it in BIGdaddyj lets hug it out :wink: :D

Last edited:
Thee are definetely narrower than than the 29s. I've got wider feet and the 29s fit perfect. These hurt initially, hope they break in quickly.

See this is why people don't go in Jordan threads lol, I seen the black XXX's were tweeted but no release date, they aight, need some more red in my life though

feels like they should change up the color of the collar imo. i like my launch cw. more contrast to the shoe. these ain't bad tho, kinda feels like the concord 11 and than seeing the all-star all white columbia 11s.

feels like they should change up the color of the collar imo. i like my launch cw. more contrast to the shoe. these ain't bad tho, kinda feels like the concord 11 and than seeing the all-star all white columbia 11s.

I like it. Contrast is killer. Can't wait for those UNC's. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom