AJ XXX (30)

feels like they should change up the color of the collar imo. i like my launch cw. more contrast to the shoe. these ain't bad tho, kinda feels like the concord 11 and than seeing the all-star all white columbia 11s.

Closer

Yea it is actually a related convo I hear you Bigj. Got a little out of hand though

Excited for UNC. May return launch pair. Haven't decided

Last edited:
someone needs a nap ........
tired.gif

Best colorway yet!! Anyone know what the actual color is? Is it purple, grey, brown, etc?

Bring on a bulls colorway!!

Last edited:
View media item 1917429
Anyone else have this problem? I've only worn them twice to ball for like 5 hours and was wearing some infrared elite socks yesterday. It started bleeding through the upper. At first I thought someone had stepped on my shoes but that wasn't the case.

Today it got worse and it has been spreading from the toe and around the lace holes.

Last edited:
Anyone else have this problem? I've only worn them twice to ball for like 5 hours and was wearing some infrared elite socks yesterday. It started bleeding through the upper. At first I thought someone had stepped on my shoes but that wasn't the case.

Today it got worse and it has been spreading from the toe and around the lace holes
that sucks. gotta make sure you wash out the socks first before wearing. 

guess i'll have to pay attention to what socks i wear when i play in them. 

that sucks. gotta make sure you wash out the socks first before wearing

guess i'll have to pay attention to what socks i wear when i play in them. 

I've had these socks for a while now and it never happened in the xx9's or any other shoe I've played in that has a white upper. I wore black socks today and the red hue was spreading even more.

The Carolina CW looked good on court I was watching that game. I like how the medial side has more color than the outer side, not just an even fade like the launch CW. The toecap has grown on me somewhat, but I still CAN'T STAND the jumpman! I will never buy a CW that has the toe jumpman.

I've had these socks for a while now and it never happened in the xx9's or any other shoe I've played in that has a white upper. I wore black socks today and the red hue was spreading even more.
interesting. maybe it wasn't the socks? black dye can look purple/pink diluted. maybe it's from the inner liner? 

will definitely keep an eye on it after playing in them. 

Nike Elite? Stance NBA? What socks you playing in?

Back
Top Bottom