AJ XXX (30)

Some dude had the xxx's on court last night at my indoor game...my first time seeing thwm out "in action"...they look good enough to cop...I may have to do it (the launch colorway, that is)

I'm a bigger guy who usually plays in Kobes, would you guys recommed these for play? in terms of whats on the market

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ ASG is all I care about for collection purposes. Surprised they went with the XX9 Low for Jimmy Buckets.

Some dude had the xxx's on court last night at my indoor game...my first time seeing thwm out "in action"...they look good enough to cop...I may have to do it (the launch colorway, that is)
Starting to see it on courts and casual wear more too. I play in them and highly recommend them if you liked the XX8 and 9. 

I know theyll perform good since they almost look like the xx9
But i just want a cw i like
(Jb usually drops some dope cw before the next gen comes out)

Starting to see it on courts and casual wear more too. I play in them and highly recommend them if you liked the XX8 and 9. 

Honestly I havent worn either or the xx8 or xx9...this would be my first sig purchase since...the 2010's

Looking forward to UNC official pics...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom