AJ XXX (30)

Only thing missing from these blackout XXX's is the bedazzled Toe. Why the rubber? I don't like the fact that the jumpman is a permanent logo. I like the reflective toe a lot better. I think it makes the shoe look more premium. The rubber just looks a little cheap. Overall its a good looking shoe though. Nice and simple.
embarassed.gif

My SNKRS pair got delayed due to bad weather. Got the notification today that they were delivered only to not have a package delivered. Contacted Nike about it and they said that it'll take 7-15 business days to take care of. I passed on the discounted ones from eastbay because I didn't want to deal with a return but then this happens. Sucks.

bring on the 31. the 30 definitely fits the sole 100x better than the awful 29. still not a huge fan of the sole though
grin.gif
. This shoe brought a small glimmer of hope for the future of the sig line. If the 31 is anything like that designer looking gold shoe with the ele looking print though that hope will quickly vanish
sick.gif

Last edited:
^Good lookin' out.

Just a general question. My local Champs has my size in stock, if I pay online but choose ship to store, will I just pick up a pair they're already carrying or is Champs gonna send a pair to the store...? Just curious, helps with the wait factor for me, I'm tryna hoop in these ASAP,. I've been playing in my Lillard 2's quite a bit, started getting shin splints in those.

Also, for those that have more than one cw of these, in comparison to the first release, was the problem solved with the achilles pillows?

Last edited:
^Good lookin' out.

Just a general question. My local Champs has my size in stock, if I pay online but choose ship to store, will I just pick up a pair they're already carrying or is Champs gonna send a pair to the store...? Just curious, helps with the wait factor for me, I'm tryna hoop in these ASAP,. I've been playing in my Lillard 2's quite a bit, started getting shin splints in those.
since the disco is for online orders, not sure if this would work ?

there is a reason they are not offering it for in store purchases

creative idea 

could always call the store and check

^Good lookin' out.

Also, for those that have more than one cw of these, in comparison to the first release, was the problem solved with the achilles pillows?

i thought if the pick up in store option was available then it told you the expected time frame. since your size is there, it should say pick up today, no?

and the achilles thing is more of a personal foot issue than a global issue so its probably consistent throughout the colors for those that have issues.

View media item 2003991
I'm not even a fan of all white shoes but this pair is so clean and simple...the XXXI better be amazing cause the XXX brought me back to buying J's. Last pair of J's I bought were the 2012's. All I wanted was the RD pair...now I have the black cats coming in too .That red pair will probably be had as well :smh:...

agreed, this pair is cleaaaaan... but i wouldnt personally buy it unfortunately.

appears to be just a way to try to get the disco without purchasing "in store"

they go out of their way to say "online order only" so defeats the purpose ?

never hurts to give it a try

good luck

Last edited:
Some simple math for you guys:

200 - 60 (gift cards) - free shipping + tax = $156.49 (YUHHHHHHHH!!!)

Blackcats en route baby!!! Got me like.....................................................

View media item 2004154

Oh, and shoutout to PayPal! Don't have to pay for 2 weeks!!! YUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Some simple math for you guys:

200 - 60 (gift cards) - free shipping + tax = $156.49 (YUHHHHHHHH!!!)

Blackcats en route baby!!! Got me like.....................................................

Oh, and shoutout to PayPal! Don't have to pay for 2 weeks!!! YUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
life is good

Having a hard time between the aj 30s or the kobe 11s.I liked the 29s. Which is better to guys thanks
I'm a huge fan of both, play basketball in each. Really can't go wrong with either. But with the XXX I feel a bit more explosive while the XI sit's lower to the ground so I feel quicker. But in reality I still can't just very high and am not that fast haha. 

I'm a huge fan of both, play basketball in each. Really can't go wrong with either. But with the XXX I feel a bit more explosive while the XI sit's lower to the ground so I feel quicker. But in reality I still can't just very high and am not that fast haha. 
xxxi?

I just got my Jordan 30's in black yesterday. Hooped last night, and I'm not feeling the achilles isssue that people talked about when the shoe released. Anybody know if it was tweaked for the new colorways?

I just got my Jordan 30's in black yesterday. Hooped last night, and I'm not feeling the achilles isssue that people talked about when the shoe released. Anybody know if it was tweaked for the new colorways?
Good to hear no issues.  It could have been that they tweaked them but I don't know -- I think the issue with the padding is that it can be moved up and down a little directly behind the achilles.  It should have been sewn tighter around that area or a little extra padding to fill it.  When I slide these on for hoop I usually adjust that padding a little and it's worked

Back
Top Bottom