AJ XXX (30)

I think im gonna return my pairs...balled in them again, i dont think theyre comfortable in the forefoot. I feel like my big toe and ball of foot would get blisters if i kept playing. Maybe i could keep playing in them and itd get better

View media item 2012831Snug fit, left forefoot does feel strange like I am stepping on a lump, Achilles area feels strange......but it is getting better throughout the casual day of working.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Just got my Black Cats in from Footlocker, fit a little tighter than I remembered when I tried them on in-store. The fit is pretty tight right before the toe box where the first row of laceloops are, anyone have a similar issue? Did it go away over time? I only ask because I see notice that the lace loop is actually a strip that's part of the underlay and I'm not sure if it'll stretch out well enough for better circulation.

Last edited:
who cares what brand of sock you wear. smh.

dude, ignore these princesses tryin so hard to have a matchy matchy outfit.
i know I sucscribe to that opinion hence why i bought 10 FTL socks for $20 you know the ones in aussie stores. :tongue: I love the intricacy of stance and other expensive threads but they just socks still.

Edit: saw your black cats how much are they back home?

Last edited:
i know I sucscribe to that opinion hence why i bought 10 FTL socks for $20 you know the ones in aussie stores. :tongue: I love the intricacy of stance and other expensive threads but they just socks still.

Edit: saw your black cats how much are they back home?

aud$300

who cares what brand of sock you wear. smh.

dude, ignore these princesses tryin so hard to have a matchy matchy outfit.

Yo, i don't care one bit what socks or jeans someone wears... I can still think it looks funny and just give a hard time to members just like I would to a friend or family member. Hate and jokes are two different things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom