AJ XXX (30)

Sit where?? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man. I love my all blacks.......but those galaxy's sh*ts on all of the colorways! Not even a close contest. Trying to see how I can score a pair

cosmos - galaxy style or the ones in my avatar oorrr with the red/white colourway.. IDK man i really love the look of the xxx

Are the cosmos non-quai XXX's still set to come out next month, is there any more truth to that rumor?  Or were these quai models that release and those white-mid-sole-having ones aren't coming?

Are the cosmos non-quai XXX's still set to come out next month, is there any more truth to that rumor?  Or were these quai models that release and those white-mid-sole-having ones aren't coming?

Was that pair for July 9th? I seen a new XXX pair to drop on the 9th. Don't know if they are those.

Its so funny... So many people swore the XXXs were garbage. I have loved them from the beginning. I copped the UNCs and eventually I'm getting the blks reds and 1st color way. Those Cosmos are a must as well.

People snoozing on these, but cosmos only liked cause "limited" I still want to get the UNC Colorway.

I'm not a huge fan of the XXX, but if the cosmos colorway weren't limited I would consider snatching a pair up for retail. I think it is the perfect colorway for the theme of the shoe. Fans of the model should be happy that they can at least obtain them.

just copped the unc blue pair on nike for ~$110 and 9% ebates, and went half size up hoping i dont have the heel pain like i had on the launch cw in my TTS.
really hope they show up before i leave for my trip to Orlando.. if not i guess ill just be wearing boosts

Back
Top Bottom