AJ XXX (30)

Yup my backdoor order says completed but no shipping info. My kickz order says order processed now but also no shipping. :nerd:

I know they're just shoes and the next hype one will make most forget. For some reason, I feel empty because the stunt Nike been pulling. But I'm sure they do it to keep the consumer to keep coming back. With that being said, what are decent resell prices?

I know they're just shoes and the next hype one will make most forget. For some reason, I feel empty because the stunt Nike been pulling. But I'm sure they do it to keep the consumer to keep coming back. With that being said, what are decent resell prices?
I'm a huge fan of the 30's, and just feel like these are a pair I need in my collection. Depending on your size, not sure of resale, but my size asking price on eBay ranges around 400-450. I got someone willing to do $350 PP invoice.

I'm a huge fan of the 30's, and just feel like these are a pair I need in my collection. Depending on your size, not sure of resale, but my size asking price on eBay ranges around 400-450. I got someone willing to do $350 PP invoice.

I would definitely do 350 shipped. Are you finding this on FB? Instagram?

What size did you get for that price? I've been doing the same thing. Trying to get under $400. One guy in California wanted $50 to ship the shoe which were $430. Nuts. I'm not giving up. Hate the price but I want these. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ya im trying to find one for $300 shipped. Just as a back up. Especially since resale is going to take off once they dry up.

Ya im trying to find one for $300 shipped. Just as a back up. Especially since resale is going to take off once they dry up.
That's what they said about trophy room black xx3 and now you can find them close to retail.
The truth is no one really knows how is it gonna be after few weeks.
I will just wait and see.

What size did you get for that price? I've been doing the same thing. Trying to get under $400. One guy in California wanted $50 to ship the shoe which were $430. Nuts. I'm not giving up. Hate the price but I want these. [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Yeah I try to avoid CA, since I live on east coast. Shipping killer

Last edited:

That is about right. I shipped a pair of shoes to a buyer and said don't worry about the shipping thinking it would be the normal $9-$12 since I was making a good bit on the sale. Bad move. Shipping from South Carolina to California with insurance and sign confirmation was like $47! And that was normal 7 day shipping from USPS. Never again. If it goes to the west coast, I am charging minimum $40 shipping

they were already "dried up" before, during and after release technically. unless they drop via Fa, which i have a feeling they MIGHT. either way, for such a limited shoe, resell isn't "too" bad. but i'm done. like i said, realistically speaking, retail is already too much (speaking for ALL sneakers regarding retail price).

That's what they said about trophy room black xx3 and now you can find them close to retail.
The truth is no one really knows how is it gonna be after few weeks.
I will just wait and see.

Exactly. This is what I am doing too. It's a XXX for God's sake.

I'm so sad I missed out on the Cosmos XXXs. I really wanted these for an event I'm running next weekend :frown:

That is about right. I shipped a pair of shoes to a buyer and said don't worry about the shipping thinking it would be the normal $9-$12 since I was making a good bit on the sale. Bad move. Shipping from South Carolina to California with insurance and sign confirmation was like $47! And that was normal 7 day shipping from USPS. Never again. If it goes to the west coast, I am charging minimum $40 shipping
I routinely ship shoes from CA to NY and NEVER has it been over $21...sure, insurance varies but insurance would have to be in the range of $30k for it to cost $47. 'Normal' 7 Day shipping is not normal...Priority 2-3 day mail is normal and if you're shipping a pair of shoes like this (less than 5 lbs), it shouldn't be  more than $22 + insurance for a pair of shoes.

Back to the shoes at hand, though - I snagged a pair my size off ebay last night for $395 shipped. I just don't see these going down (like the photo reels). I almost bought a pair when they first popped up a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd give them a shot around EU release...obviously no luck. These seem to be in MUCH higher demand than the photo reels and photo reels are pushing nearly double that amount a year later...

Last edited:
All Jays drop in price now, I'll wait til then to snatch one of these up. My man's in Europe couldn't get em for me this time

For your backdoor order log into PayPal and check payment. That's where I got my tracking on my 12s from backdoor after the completed email. Tracking never showed anywhere else for me

Good looks! It's there for me as well! LIT! I tracked through SDA but still says inactive. Hopefully updates come soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom