• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
on indi
I went back after 11 am and almost had someone on the floor grab the two pairs that I was missing. She came back and said that she was told to tell me to keep an eye on Twitter. I was told the same thing when I asked the people at the door when I picked up the other three, but at the time I was thinking they were referring to the rest of the day.
That's why I get the impression they will have more or set aside stock for the actual release dates.
You know, you're not the only one that has said that.One cat said after being in line some people turned some things down and only got maybe 2 of the shoes from the 3-5 rsvps they had. My friend including you and 2-3 other NTERS stated that they have said stay close to twitter. I called and they told me to stay close to twitter and that they will be doing something special very soon. So I'm hoping they do a relaunch even if it's just individual release days..

on indi
I went back after 11 am and almost had someone on the floor grab the two pairs that I was missing. She came back and said that she was told to tell me to keep an eye on Twitter. I was told the same thing when I asked the people at the door when I picked up the other three, but at the time I was thinking they were referring to the rest of the day.
That's why I get the impression they will have more or set aside stock for the actual release dates.
You know, you're not the only one that has said that.One cat said after being in line some people turned some things down and only got maybe 2 of the shoes from the 3-5 rsvps they had. My friend including you and 2-3 other NTERS stated that they have said stay close to twitter. I called and they told me to stay close to twitter and that they will be doing something special very soon. So I'm hoping they do a relaunch even if it's just individual release days..

I must admit, I slept on the fontanas until today when I seen them. Too fresh for spring and summer.. camo shorts and fresh blue, orange and white tees..
happy.gif

Last edited:
So, those that have the Motorboats, can you confirm they are two different shades of red?

So, those that have the Motorboats, can you confirm they are two different shades of red?

Yep, the upper is like a light red soft suede material, kinda feels like the wolf grey 5s and the mid and sole are a darker red and feel like a dura buck material.

I might have to go back and look at my shoes again cause in my picture it looks like the opposite of what I just said.

Last edited:

main reason im passing on them...red suede v's piss all over em'.. liked the montanas at first but dont now...they look good but i already have blue/orange roashes sitting in the closet no point in having a $170 shoe sit as well...very content with just my kilroys.... i see all the Chi heads popped up :pimp: GL to all other NT'ers wanting the entire pack & waiting on actual rd's

Last edited:

why did you leave all the free stuff behind bro :lol: ... you couldve distributed it out to chi nters like myself :lol:

Last edited:
Already got a couple of Polos to match the Montanas, so hopefully I can cop.

Congrats to everyone who copped AT RETAIL.

:smokin

Last edited:
I hate to ask this question but whats a "decent" price to cop at Resale? I really want these and I missed out smh

EDIT: I just got off the phone with HOH and they said they are expecting a shipment of about 10-15 pairs (of the Montanas) between 1-2pm.

And I don't even have the funds right now.

:smh:

Hopefully my size is still available this Friday..... but that is 4 days from now, and I'm reaching thinking it'll be their by then.

Oh well..

|I

EDIT: I just got off the phone with HOH and they said they are expecting a shipment of about 10-15 pairs (of the Montanas) between 1-2pm.
And I don't even have the funds right now.
:smh:
Hopefully my size is still available this Friday..... but that is 4 days from now, and I'm reaching thinking it'll be their by then.
Oh well..
|I

With that being said any chance of an online restock or random sizes popping up?

I hate to ask this question but whats a "decent" price to cop at Resale? I really want these and I missed out smh
Honestly, depending what size no more than $250 I usually stay within 200-230 no more than 250. I mean depending on where you live, you'll pay almost 200 in retail if not more for freaking taxes. Chicago taxes is 15 almost $20. So no more than $250. Ebay got some 215-300 depending on your size..
wink.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, depending what size no more than $250 I usually stay within 200-230 no more than 250. I mean depending on where you live, you'll pay almost 200 in retail if not more for freaking taxes. Chicago taxes is 15 almost $20. So no more than $250. Ebay got some 215-300 depending on your size..:wink:

Im a size 10 I found a local pair for $230, guess I can pul the trigger

It depends on the shoe and how rare the shoe is. You are the only person that can deem what's decent and what's not decent to you.

It depends on the shoe and how rare the shoe is. You are the only person that can deem what's decent and what's not decent to you.

I was referring to an average resale price, not the personal value of a product which is obviously subject a case sensitive basis.

I was referring to an average resale price, not the personal value of a product which is obviously subject a case sensitive basis.

I'd say around $200-230, max $250.

Right now, prices will be sky high because they just released.

Wait it out, a few weeks, maybe a month later, prices will decrease.

As long as you don't mind waiting.

Perfect example, DW 1s after they initially released, were well over the $300 range.

Now you can find a DS pair under $200.

Have patience young grasshopper.

DEFINITELY didn't realize how limited the rest of the pack was going to be. I managed to get a pair of Fontay's, but not my size...wamp wamp. I'll probably sell them because they're not close to my actual size and trying to trade them for my size seems like a long shot.

One thing I did notice is that the fontays look white in every pic that I saw of them. They even look white when I got them in my hand. I had to actually put them next to a piece of white paper to realize that they're definitely NOT white. I like them less now...

Also, dude that posted the pics of the whole pack...those Motorboat Jones...is that two different reds???!

Back
Top Bottom