Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Walked into NTLV yesterday n picked up an 11 in Fontay. A 10 and 10 1/2 were sitting on shelf. Thought for sure those were the last ones. Then jus decided to throw it out there to see if they had 11 my size n they had a handful.
New on this site but lurker for a while.

So after scooping my shoes at nike Chicago and seeing that there were still hella kicks not picked up I say when are you guys going to re launch the rest...
They say "stay close to twitter"
No update an hour after I call and they say at 5 we are re launching first come first serve!
I call at four to confirm the manager says that's not true it's tmrw (today now)
A bunch of jerking around and waiting for nothing all in all, which caused me to get back on the road way later than expected :smh: I got 2/3 I want just have to try for motorboats on RD (praying) and maybe kilroy's down the line..

P.S. price for highway tolls these days are as much rape as resell prices!

Walked into NTLV yesterday n picked up an 11 in Fontay. A 10 and 10 1/2 were sitting on shelf. Thought for sure those were the last ones. Then jus decided to throw it out there to see if they had 11 my size n they had a handful.
New on this site but lurker for a while.
Lies.

they arent sitting in Indianapolis, its true its like no hype for them but they definitely sold...only two finishlines in Indianapolis got them...

they arent sitting in Indianapolis, its true its like no hype for them but they definitely sold...only two finishlines in Indianapolis got them...
This. Nters like to up their post count with ducktales and misinformation. 

I was in Vegas for the release. They sold out by the RSVP window. They were like 4 or 5 unaccounted but were picked up by loitering RSVPers.

Lying? What do I get out of doing that? Once I figure out how to post pic I will post my shoes. The Jordan flight pants n shorts n hoodie I just bought as well as the receipt that has the date and proof of purchase.
Why don't u guys call NTLV and ask them if 2 pairs of Fontays were on SHELVES yesterday around 3 pm. I bet they're still there.

Posing pic is simple.

Lying? What do I get out of doing that? Once I figure out how to post pic I will post my shoes. The Jordan flight pants n shorts n hoodie I just bought as well as the receipt that has the date and proof of purchase.
Why don't u guys call NTLV and ask them if 2 pairs of Fontays were on SHELVES yesterday around 3 pm. I bet they're still there.
Uh they just released yesterday dude and 2 pairs of shoes on a shelf doesn't exactly mean their sitting lol. You act like they had a full size run just sitting in store wtf.

Where are you hearing this? They told me they aren't releasing anymore.

I went back after 11 am and almost had someone on the floor grab the two pairs that I was missing. She came back and said that she was told to tell me to keep an eye on Twitter. I was told the same thing when I asked the people at the door when I picked up the other three, but at the time I was thinking they were referring to the rest of the day.

That's why I get the impression they will have more or set aside stock for the actual release dates.

It seems that here in Virginia that JB threw everybody for a loop because the stores that were thought to get them didn't and the stores that nobody thought would even get them had them sitting on the shelves ALL DAY....... I got mine around 2:30pm after striking out on all the advertised online sites .............. It was so crazy because I went to the mall at 7 to check for a line and there were none because everybody thought they were that limited

Back
Top Bottom