Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
just picked up my pack at Niketown chicago. i love 9s..will have to do a 9s family photo later!

edit - the quality is good on these. and yea the montana is an offwhite almost real light gray i guess you could say.

Dope! :smokin

Can you post pics of the Slim Jenkins by themselves?

I slept on the Montanas, but its all good.

Might get them later on down the road.

Next up (as far as this pack) is the Slim joints.

Damn, that's crazy and that's a lot of money.
sick.gif
I dropped 701 for four lol.

Easy going for me on NDC, Glad I now know that the college internet connection wont hold me back for these releases.. Hope everyone else who wanted theirs got a pair... back to bed

internet connection means absolutely NOTHING when it comes to online releases..

Just got back from Nike Chicago, didn't know they gave out banners, those are cool. I am surprised no one has mentioned that these have a small amount of glitter on them.

Last edited:
roll.gif
 Hey what can i say This line is out of sight, By the way get this collection especially the Johnny Kilroys because they will not come out again, JD The Ambassador for the Jordan Brand.

Just got back from Nike Chicago, didn't know they gave out banners, those are cool. I am surprised no one has mentioned that these have a small amount of glitter on them.

Reminds me of DB 3s with that mudguard and two different shades of red.

[COLOR=#red]Hey you guys that have the whole pack now, can you please post up the complete colour codes from the size label on the box for the following shoes so I can update the first post in the thread:

Slim Jenkins
Calvin Bailey
Motorboat Jones
Bentley Ellis

Thanks in advance![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Hey you guys that have the whole pack now, can you please post up the complete colour codes from the size label on the box for the following shoes so I can update the first post in the thread:
Slim Jenkins 
Calvin Bailey 302370 445
Motorboat Jones 302370 645
Bentley Ellis 302370 140
Thanks in advance!

i must say the pic did these no justice like for real jb did a pretty good job with these

[COLOR=#red]Hey you guys that have the whole pack now, can you please post up the complete colour codes from the size label on the box for the following shoes so I can update the first post in the thread:

Slim Jenkins

Thanks in advance![/COLOR]

302370 045

Only picked up the Slim's, wasn't really feeling the rest.
I didn't even know they had freebies, wish I could've gotten a free t-shirt....oh well

[COLOR=#red]Sorry, what I actually meant was the complete colourway, not the style number![/COLOR]

Sorry, what I actually meant was the complete colourway, not the style number!
LOL It's cool

Calvin Bailey - Deep Royal, University Gold-White

Motorboat Jones - Challenge Red, White-Black

Bentley Ellis - White, Dark Cayenne-University Gold

anyboydy got a line on kilroys size 9.0 in the bay? my b-days on tuesday and i had to work on r.d so i couldnt pick em up then..........also i found one pair but the dude wants to do an even trade my cav 4's for his kilroys, should i do it?

edit: he's saying 185 for a size 9, i think ima snatch em up, and as for the cav's i have no intention on wearing them any time soon if at all

Last edited:
anyboydy got a line on kilroys size 9.0 in the bay? my b-days on tuesday and i had to work on r.d so i couldnt pick em up then..........also i found one pair but the dude wants to do an even trade my cav 4's for his kilroys, should i do it?

No thats not a good trade on your side but if you don't care much for the Cavs and really want the 9's then why not i guess

Last edited:
The Kilroys are better looking in person, but i wouldnt do that trade. Its still too early of a release to not catch a potential restock on them.

Back
Top Bottom