Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_9940.jpeg

IMG_9942.jpeg

IMG_9941.jpeg

IMG_9947.jpeg

IMG_9946.jpeg

IMG_9943.jpeg

they also hit nikestore europe and footlocker in europe also. im still waiting for my pair from jimmy jazz, ready to see what this pure platinum really looks like.

From what I understand they were a true QS release here in Canada. My link called me from the store the day before to say they were getting the Montana's. They weren't aware till the day before and the stock was dropped off on Saturday.

Still passed tho

IX's make great cleats lol

^ Those Ellis joints do look good, but I just can't bite the bullet.

I hear a lot of grief about the Motorboats, but I like them, since day 1.

Air-Jordan-9-Motorboat-Jones-4.jpg

& those Slim Jenkins are too ill!

air-jordan-9-slim-jenkins.jpg

Soon.

:smokin

After further review, the Montanas, I think I'm a wait till later, when prices go down and then cop.

So my Kilorys on the inside tongue where its says Kilroy Kicks Butt is way off centered. Ive been on the hunt for correct pair but im not having any luck. How many of you guys got there pairs off centered?

I really wish I got the Kilroys. I liked em at first then new pics started to appear where the silver looked like glitter. Then I saw em on feet and and they werent bad. But I have yet to see a pair my size. I feel like an 11.5 true size would look gross

Not a big deal tho. Not a must have. More money in my pockets as I doubt I wouldve worn em much before getting tired of em

Last edited:
So my Kilorys on the inside tongue where its says Kilroy Kicks Butt is way off centered. Ive been on the hunt for correct pair but im not having any luck. How many of you guys got there pairs off centered?

no pair is in the center its off to the side(not 100% sure which size)

They're all off centered.

Even with the other colorways, the logo or team name is off centered.

somehow it seems as if even tho the montanas had the official release date not too many ppl have them...or any at all

The Fontay Montana looks so much better in person. Whoever said the quality is horrible on these is buggin. I actually thought the entire upper was leather but the wrapping is actually nubuck and if you look close enough at the nubuck it also has a little glitter effect to it. There is no creasing at all in the leather. Quality (at least for my pair) is top notch and far from Military 4s.

Back
Top Bottom