Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
waiting for the 9's cost me a pair of Jades I knew I should have checked out but I didnt want to miss out on the 9's cause I want the 9's more then the Jade's & everywhere is comming out with the Jade's so

They sent the email out saying there releasing today. How do you know it's random, when the guy said they told him they were going to be on there?

waiting for the 9's cost me a pair of Jades I knew I should have checked out but I didnt want to miss out on the 9's cause I want the 9's more then the Jade's & everywhere is comming out with the Jade's so
I did the same thing in my size in jades were the last to sale out

man this is wack waiting like this I am about to throw in the towel n hope to get a pair tomorrow morning

As promised, the guy hooked up with these for a great price.

Completely satisfied.

2 down, 2 to go.

2zfj3ax.png

34ossux.jpg

& of course, had to buy the matching zip up Polo hoody.

2e5l7bk.png

:smokin

Fontays > Motorboats > Slims > Kilroys

Last edited:
w/ a ton of shoes releasing on NDC tomorrow, da Baileys shouldn't be that much of a hassle to snag, the Hyperposite Liberty and Jades will preoccupy most of the people's attention

mork23 they all will sell out within secs bet & GrapeApe HOW ? I have been refreshing on the site for almost 3hrs wtf 

Out here camped out at my local spot near Philly. Manager said they had 2FSR and I'm about 20th in line so I should be getting a pair but likely not my size. (9.5) FSR would be 12 pairs right?

Guy 5th in line brought his flat screen and a table and is kicking back watching judge Judy...lol

I hope they do somemore releases like this wow so easy there is still a FSR besides sz 9.5 which I got my 2 LOL

hope i can cop them motorboats that easy. they sold out now... anybody know where jj ships from? 1st time copping from them

Last edited:
Calvin Bailey's procured on NDC. 2/2 in my attempts for this pack so far.. (didn't try for the Fontay, was able to get the Crawfish and these though). :smokin

Back
Top Bottom