Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
blk/red dont drop until march i thought the white/blk/red were 1st out the 2013 gate
nerd.gif
I was off on the Thunder IV release, I guess it is Dec 22, the day after the bl/red XI, but everything I have seen has the bl/red XIII's with a Jan 1 release date.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/11/air-jordan-retro-13-bred-release-date/

olives this weekend & i think those galaxy rookies drop this weekend too
11/24-blk/red iv
11/24-slim jenkins
12/1-motorboats
12/15-cool gray
12/21-blk/red xi
12/22-thunder iv

man those blk/red xiii BETTER not be on ******g new years eve that would be quite nuts ....& jan is no cake walk either

Last edited:
olives this weekend & i think those galaxy rookies drop this weekend too
11/24-blk/red iv
11/24-slim jenkins
12/1-motorboats
12/15-cool gray
12/21-blk/red xi
12/22-thunder iv
man those blk/red xiii BETTER not be on ******g new years eve that would be quite nuts ....& jan is no cake walk either
New years days release for the 13's bro. You forgot the Doernbecher 9's on 11/30 also.

I wanna see these Jenkins already, olives are great but I love that Carolina blue on all black. Gotta cop the for and mustache too :smokin

Lmao he let some faceless dudes put pressure on him to change his price 
laugh.gif
I sold all but 2 for $900. I had a FSR and down to 2 pairs when I lowered the price. 1 pair I kept for myself.

You're the front runner for lamest NTer of the year.

Last edited:
Going back & forth on slim's, only planned on grabbing 2 kicks that wk and with blck/red IV's being auto-cop, just can't decide if I should grab slim's or another choice I got eyes on. Way I'm feeling it could be a game time decision!! Any one already have these feel like posting pics?
Thnx much in advance

Says the clown that let some faceless dudes talk him down on his price 
laugh.gif
, You're such a character it isn't even funny joe. I'm glad you're getting your resale on the lil buddy. Unlike you, I'm not a hater do you and I don't care what you do or how much you talk about it. I can spot a simp a mile away though. You're definitely a simp.

Back
Top Bottom