Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
What's the "program" everyone keeps talking about, too?

Sounds like it's still a 50/50 shot with it, but any advantage I suppose...

IDK what "the program" is but to answer your other question... you are not able to "reserve" the shoes ahead of time. The error message everyone gets is referring to the fact that the shoes you are trying to buy have already been added to everyone else's cart (i.e: you were too slow) so they are "reserved" until they checkout.

...I missed out yet again as well, so I grabbed the Gucci's as a consolation prize. 

IDK what "the program" is but to answer your other question... you are not able to "reserve" the shoes ahead of time. The error message everyone gets is referring to the fact that the shoes you are trying to buy have already been added to everyone else's cart (i.e: you were too slow) so they are "reserved" until they checkout.
This is what I thought, makes sense.

Thanks for the clarification bro.

Some dude released some program that fetches tweets seconds before it actually shows up on the twitter feed thus giving you a slight advantage.

You can customize it to choose which account you want to fetch the tweet from and which tweet you want to open up the link from.

Could be possibly why a lot of people haven't been able to add anything to their carts the past few weeks lol.

Struck big time on JJ.com last night, kept getting some dump error message that I was using an old order ID?? Whatever.....cuz NDC hooked me up!! The past 2 weeks have been CRAZY LOL

Got the strangest error on NDC it started.... "sorry your time has run out... could not add...." got the db9's yesterday and had no chance with these... crazy though NDC crashed yesterday and took them almost 16 minutes to tweet sold out these were sold out in 6 minutes... meaning no chance... Can't complain my db9's have already shipped

Last edited:

...I missed out yet again as well, so I grabbed the Gucci's as a consolation prize. 

I don't know that the "Gucci" is a consolation at all... saw them yesterday at my local spot, the pair i saw had "Banned 1" quality... I wasn't gonna buy them, but after seeing them in person, i copped.

Got the strangest error on NDC it started.... "sorry your time has run out... could not add...." got the db9's yesterday and had no chance with these... crazy though NDC crashed yesterday and took them almost 16 minutes to tweet sold out these were sold out in 6 minutes... meaning no chance... Can't complain my db9's have already shipped
I got that same message on NDC today as well, it gave it to me three times in a row and then i got hit with the "all pairs are in cart message". I got the DB9s yesterday too and i haven't missed on NDC in awhile...... I almost missed the chance completely woke up at 7:59 right before the tweet went out...But yeah cant complain got them on JJ earlier and DB9s have shipped

Had enough time to cop the Guccis and the Motorboats from Nikestore, can't wait for my shoes next week, and the DB9s :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Someone posted a video using the program and it didn't even work for him, still couldn't add to his cart LOL so I would say it really isn't an advantage.....

Just keep refreshing nikestore twitter page and click the link.....its worked for me on the DB9's, Motorboat Jones, and the Rookie Galaxy's......YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK....thats the key any hesitation and its over....

Last edited:
Someone posted a video using the program and it didn't even work for him, still couldn't add to his cart LOL so I would say it really isn't an advantage.....

Just keep refreshing nikestore twitter page and click the link.....its worked for me on the DB9's, Motorboat Jones, and the Rookie Galaxy's......YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK....thats the key any hesitation and its over....

I had the nike store twitter page open in Firefox and had it on auto refresh every 5 seconds. The link came up like a minute after I got the twitter alert on my phone. And when I clicked the link on my phone no sizes showed up in the drop down.

ive had most my success through my ipad, everything loads pretty much instantly, even with the program on my pc, my ipad gets the link pretty much at the same time as the program is trying to load.

Back
Top Bottom