AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

need some 2001 royals and breds
mean.gif
Word, my 01 Royals are cooked. Anymore heel drag and ill have a nice breeze coming in.

whats the going rate for vnds 01 Royal ones now that they released a new version?
I've been seeing people jacking up the asking price of their '01s because last year's fetch so much money. Not sure if they actually sell for comparable prices though.

Last edited:
I've been seeing people jacking up the asking price of their '01s because last year's fetch so much money. Not sure if they actually sell for comparable prices though.

By most accounts, all the 2013 retros with NA are way more comfortable than 2001's.

i prefer the hue of the royal blue from 2001 tho.

^Nice! Since a lot of Black & Red I's float around that's for sale, waiting patiently for a good pair to pop up in my size.

^Nice! Since a lot of Black & Red I's float around that's for sale, waiting patiently for a good pair to pop up in my size.

Same, but I have a hard time finding a size 12 in good condition at a good price! Is it just me or most OG 1 are small sizes ..

Dunksrnice: Yo! Collection is sick homie!

Bip: Dope collection, sir. We need some better pics of those Metallic's tho!

Great stuff everyone.

I'm never gonna forgive myself for passing up on a DS B/Red 1 size 13.5 for $675. Shoulda just bit he bullet

I passed on beat Metallic Black for 500... I still wonder if I should have pulled the trigger. they were beat... but so rare!

I passed on beat Metallic Black for 500... I still wonder if I should have pulled the trigger. they were beat... but so rare!

To me, metallics get to a point of beatedness where I just can't mess with them.

I've passed on several metallic colors for reason of condition. Used is more than fine, but especially on the metallic parts, if you have too much cracking, I'd rather not have them at all. ...It wouldn't really assuage my desire to own the shoe; I'd still be hunting for that same pair.

Also when it comes to the rest of the shoe, you can make progress restoring, usually just with some retrobrite and elbow grease. The metallic parts are sort of stuck in the condition they are when you acquire them though.

To me, metallics get to a point of beatedness where I just can't mess with them.

I've passed on several metallic colors for reason of condition. Used is more than fine, but especially on the metallic parts, if you have too much cracking, I'd rather not have them at all. ...It wouldn't really assuage my desire to own the shoe; I'd still be hunting for that same pair.

Also when it comes to the rest of the shoe, you can make progress restoring, usually just with some retrobrite and elbow grease. The metallic parts are sort of stuck in the condition they are when you acquire them though.

Yeah, nothing could have saved those: shape was destroyed, crease in every inch, that brown/beige color all over the shoes... the metallic was cracked but still there... Which makes me wonder : where they really a sample ? How could sample end up in the hands of someone who would beat them THAT much. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom