AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

@airaccountant23 new pick up OG royals in sweet condition! They are NICE!

I work with an antiques dealer.  Last week he shows me an estate where he bought the entire contents.  In the master bedroom there were a couple big stacks of shoe boxes.  Among them was this one:

The guys in the price/fake check forum helped me figure out which pair they were and told me they're the real deal.  (I'm a sneaker noob, the last time I had a pair of Jordan's was when the 13's come out) 

Last edited:

I work with an antiques dealer.  Last week he shows me an estate where he bought the entire contents.  In the master bedroom there were a couple big stacks of shoe boxes.  Among them was this one:

The guys in the price/fake check forum helped me figure out which pair they were and told me they're the real deal.  (I'm a sneaker noob, the last time I had a pair of Jordan's was when the 13's come out) 

I love this thread. Everyone is always lurking, patiently waiting for the next pic of OG 1s.

Awesome pickup on those Royals !

that could be the best condition '85's i've ever seen...

how is that even possible? just left untouched, in the box, in normal air conditioned air, over the last 30 years?

the collar doesn't have a single flaw... i've never seen that b4 on a pair of OG 1's...

that could be the best condition '85's i've ever seen...

how is that even possible? just left untouched, in the box, in normal air conditioned air, over the last 30 years?

the collar doesn't have a single flaw... i've never seen that b4 on a pair of OG 1's...

Exactly. Someone owns a DeLorean and isn't telling us...

Exactly. Someone owns a DeLorean and isn't telling us...
funny bit of trivia, Johnny Carson invested in the Delorean company and the car broke down on his initial test drive LMAO those things were heavy piles of trash and only sold because of Back to the Future (which is next year according to the movie)

funny bit of trivia, Johnny Carson invested in the Delorean company and the car broke down on his initial test drive LMAO those things were heavy piles of trash and only sold because of Back to the Future (which is next year according to the movie)

Don't ever bad talk the time-machine

they are nostalgic thats it and the body doesnt rust so thats cool but you have to throw out the original engine and ****** to make them survive, now if yours goes back in time then i wouldnt change a thing LOL

Back
Top Bottom