AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Just picked up the OG Black/Red 1 so reunited it with my OG White/Red 1. Need a box and hang tag for both.

Still haven't picked out a Bred... I feel like I will run accross a pair in my size for a good price eventually.

@dunksrnice : So, all in all, would you recommand the soaking method ? DId it do any kind of damage to the shoes ?

Still haven't picked out a Bred... I feel like I will run accross a pair in my size for a good price eventually.

@dunksrnice : So, all in all, would you recommand the soaking method ? DId it do any kind of damage to the shoes ?

Actually it only helped the large areas that wern't crunchy, everything else was the same. Overall show is still good.

On another note, keeping this thread alive, I got another one off the list which is hard and rare to get. Will post soon. :D

BBALLERMARKIE :lol: It's pretty much me being really patience.

Recently acquired, 1985 White & Kentucky Blue I's.
When I said a hard and rare (In my book) these come to my mind. Took more photos but will post them very shortly. I'm currently 7 out of 9 (Not including the lows or AJKO's) of the non metallic I's. I actually did some research and wrote down every Air Jordan I including samples, prototype basically whatever existed for the I's. I have about 30+ listed but thats just me figuring out the mystery of each shoe which I'm going to post here as an update so no one really has to go through 50+ pages.

On another note, only missing 1985 Black/White & Black Toes. At this point i'll take any size now. Finding these are like a needle in a haystack but that's the thrill of what sneaker collecting is.

IG - @dunksrnice

Last edited:
If you end up getting the retros it'd be awesome to see some comparison pics. Been interested to see how they stack up to the original.

Even though they definitely made some major changes

^Thanks man, highly appreciated!

If you end up getting the retros it'd be awesome to see some comparison pics. Been interested to see how they stack up to the original.

Even though they definitely made some major changes
Yeah thats what I also wanted to do as well in terms of comparison. I'm probably going to get the 2013 black toes just so i can actually see them as a group lol.

Would be awesome to see some comparisons of the lows. Look forward to it if you have time

Would be awesome to see some comparisons of the lows. Look forward to it if you have time
Most def going to do that once the retro lows release.

--

To keep this thread alive and going... Another one off the list, just acquired these 1985 Black & White I's! I'm 8 out of 9 from completing the non metallic series (Not including the AJKO's & Lows).

Retired Jordans inspired.

I'll post the comparison pics of the 1985 & 2014 Black & White I's shortly.

IG - @dunksrnice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom