AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

New to posting on this site but been lurking for a while now...

And man... I love the aj 1's. Got on my bred KO 1's today!

Just copped these this morning off ebay for a steal! Hope their what I'm expecting!!

Nice pick-up, DrN. OG Royals are a great pair. ...I recently added another OG1 to my stash too. Will take flicks soon.

Ninepointfive - fantastic stuff, as always.

Last edited:
First time in this thread, amazed at all these pictures. I love the character older Jordans have. How much did you sell those straps 1's for?

I recently picked up the AJKO that release a couple years ago with the stain on the bottom. Had a few chances to pick them up before but with the stain wiped away, wasnt having that. Lovely shoe.

First time in this thread, amazed at all these pictures. I love the character older Jordans have. How much did you sell those straps 1's for?

I recently picked up the AJKO that release a couple years ago with the stain on the bottom. Had a few chances to pick them up before but with the stain wiped away, wasnt having that. Lovely shoe.
$8,250. Prob should have consigned em to Grey Flannel and got $20k for em but I was stupid then.

I only buy shoes in my size as well. I wear most of my OGs - not regularly, but now and then.

It's funny, I've worn things like OG1s, Spacejam 45 samples, Deftones Dunks. But, then I have like random AF1s from the early 90s that I can't bring myself to un-DS. Sometimes no rime or reason, I guess.

I only buy shoes in my size as well. I wear most of my OGs - not regularly, but now and then.

It's funny, I've worn things like OG1s, Spacejam 45 samples, Deftones Dunks. But, then I have like random AF1s from the early 90s that I can't bring myself to un-DS. Sometimes no rime or reason, I guess.
Nice, I know what you mean.

Took some photos of the 1985 and 2001 Royal I's. Some small details.

Back
Top Bottom