AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

^Those are OGs.

As much as I love my pair, I may need to get rid of them to help fund other things.

wink.gif

I'm doing the same thing. I told myself I would never get rid of them, but it's that time. "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back toyou, its yours. If it doesnt, it never was."

Hey you go Joe..... another new addition!

Double Vision!

4017729438_088e8ae26f.jpg

The Soloist...... I've been chasing a pristine AJ I Black Toe forever, the hunt has paid off!

4017056245_598a6e9b5c.jpg

MrMar.... Those are Hot off the press... very nice pick up sir. I couldn't even imagine how much those would run and with the tag and box.... PRICELESS

^^^ nice start Elliot. Love the Blacktoes.

Thanks Flipjays. They were very hard to come by and worth every benjamin! Lol

Mr.Mar~uski
4017056245_598a6e9b5c.jpg

Freaking M$ney shot right here bro
Dammmmnnnnn................
I took the liberty of posting this in the sick pics thread for you, its to dope not to be in there.

1. Red/White Player Exclusive Signed Upper Deck Coa with og box
2. Black Toes
3. Deadstock Complete Metallic Blues
4. Deadstock Metallic Red
5. Deadstock Complete Banned Red/Black
6. Deadstock black/Red Ajko's

I really need to slow down on pickups and drop some cash on a pair of og's. Lots of amazing shoes and pics in this thread.

what are the chances of me finding a DS pair of OG black toes?

those up there just look absolutely amazing...

Mike, you never got back at me about you know what! Glad you found your pristine pair!

-Jermaine

OG 1 soldiers all lined up...enjoy.
lineup01sm.jpg

My AJKO's with boxes...
ajkossm01.jpg

Highs and Lows....
lowsnhighssm01.jpg

OG General Release I's on left, OG TYPS PE's on right...
og1andtypssm.jpg

Fabes - You already know how I feel about your OG I collection! Thanks for the updated pics!

-Jermaine

Fabes - Solid line up condition ! Really appreciate the update ! btw, don't you have the metallic Green and Black ? or are they missing in your set ?

Back
Top Bottom