AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FOR SOME REASON TO ME THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT JORDAN BRAND WOULD DO THIS.

JB IS A BUSINESS AND THEY WANT TO MAKE THE MOST MONEY THEY CAN. EVERYONE SAYS WHY RELEASE TWO VERY SIMILAR SHOES WITHIN A SHORT TIME SPAN? THE ANSWER IS SO THEY CAN MAXIMIZE PROFITS. WITH A COVETED NUMBERED JORDAN AND COLORWAY THEY CAN MILK THIS RELEASE BECAUSE THEY KNOW SNEAKERHEADS WILL COP THE VARSITY AND INFRAREDS. FIRST THEY RELEASE THE VARSITY 6'S AND WE COP THOSE THEN THEY RELEASE THE INFRAREDS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWING DAMN WELL IT WILL BE AMERICAN CONSUMERS SCAMMERING TO COP THOSE AND THEY WILL HIDE BEHIND THE EXCUSE THAT THEY DIDNT REALLY RELEASE THE SAME SHOE TWICE BECAUSE IT WAS INTERNATIONAL.

WELL WHY NOT RELEASE THE INFRAREDS STATESIDE AND VARSITY INTERNATIONAL? BECAUSE THINK, IF YOU COPPED INFRAREDS STATESIDE WOULD YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE VARSITY 6'S THAT RELEASED INTERNATIONALLY? THIS IS THEIR WAY TO GET US TO BUY BOTH! I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF THIS WAS REPEATED FOR FUTURE COVETED RELEASES I.E. CONCORDS, CEMENT 4'S, ETC.

WITH THAT SAID I WILL BE COPPING BOTH COLORWAYS....

TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.

makes sense...

58158128.RodinThinkingMan.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by eltouha

one question, rick, where's the logic in having ips in the chi x? is anything else updated on the pair you have?

I have no idea why they would put it i was told that the IPS system on them was just a test that was initially a bad idea and still is and was scrapped as soon as samples were out( really no other updates,other then more cushioning placed in the ankle area) and i mean come on IPS on retros very random and pointless and glad the IPS was scrapped from the JB Idea Board and now regular chicago 10s will be hitting shelves .

And to all people who doubt just know this m Im here to help us all and make sure were all in the loop with future releases you could check if you like and see that i have been calling all these releases since early last year , AJKOs , 2's , the 6's , the 9's , the motorsports being available to public , the whoe thing about JB releasing premium lines i stated it all early last year i havent failed/lied to NT once with good ealry info and i plan on still delivering info when it comes in for you guys in the future .
Thank you.

it`s 5 months away... soon enough people will realize that this would be just like the true blue 3`s international release.... this would be an easy cop for mex3-4 packs. For those who are wondering. Retail for these would probably be @ around 400-450 canadian.. since the space jams were 210+taxes.. glad it`s apack.. so not a lot of kids would be able o afford these. lol. glad i got some $$$$
pimp.gif

Yawn.... If it's true, I'll be coppin that simple. Some of you guys stress for no reason. Like a female with no tampons

Originally Posted by rdrex7

it`s 5 months away... soon enough people will realize that this would be just like the true blue 3`s international release.... this would be an easy cop for me x3-4 packs. For those who are wondering. Retail for these would probably be @ around 400-450 canadian.. since the space jams were 210+taxes.. glad it`s a pack.. so not a lot of kids would be able o afford these. lol. glad i got some $$$$
pimp.gif

your glad that kids wont be able to afford these?
smh.gif

I didn't even cop the true blue IIIs yet because of international release. If they don't release in the US then they aren't for me. It's thatsimple. I'll buy the 2000 retro anyday.

I'd rather stress for a reason than be hyped into buying b-grades at full retail'

Welcome 2 Jordan Brand forum 2010 NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

you mad doggie?? why so much hate? you can give me
smh.gif
as much as you want.. but in reality. IT WOULD BE A LOT EASIER TO PICK THESE UP knowing that NOT A LOT OFKIDS GOT $$ or a job to be able to afford this pack.

ON THE SIDE NOTE: you just mad cause you`re probably one of those "KIDS" i`m talking about.BUT I COULD BE WRONG, but if you are, try saving up yourweekly allowances, you`ll be able to get yours..

Rumor mill..... I don't know why people are still hyping this when there is no real confirmation or anything of this sort.... People just buildin up theirhype over and over... Did you also hear they are re-releasing the 6/11 dmp tooo..... Better start that rumor too...

^^^ THERE was a RUMOR about a certain pair of jordans last year (true blue 3`s)... that was a rumor aswell, but it came out INTERNATIONALLY THOUGH.. people inthe U.S was
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I'd rather stress for a reason than be hyped into buying b-grades at full retail'

GFT.

TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.
Lamest quote from a 2005 member of all time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
SURE GO AHEAD QUOTE ME. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I DEF GOTTHE FUNDS AND IM A SUCKER FOR JORDANS. YES, I WILL BE GETTING BOTH VARSITY AND INFRAREDS IF THESE DO RELEASE.

TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.
Lamest quote from a 2005 member of all time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
SURE GO AHEAD QUOTE ME. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I DEF GOT THE FUNDS AND IM A SUCKER FOR JORDANS. YES, I WILL BE GETTING BOTH VARSITY AND INFRAREDS IF THESE DO RELEASE.

gotta side with memph on this one... he and I are both the type of cats who are willing to shell out the extra $$ to not wait in line or stress on release day.if your $$ is right, then who cares what you do with it... the reason I went to college and am working on my masters is to enjoy the finer things in life, evenif they are shoes that aren't as good quality as before, then so be it. I see my friends wasting way more $$ playing golf or gambling on every nfl gameunder the sun... do you memph
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

23RAKIM45... I (and may others in here) OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has hisorder confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the colorplacement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worsecomes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The colorplacement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

Back
Top Bottom