AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

23RAKIM45... I (and may others in here) OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has his order confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the color placement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The color placement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
good look solezprogression this is great like real talk time and price are good with me and I will have these

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

They will have "nike air" on the back of each shoe

Word? These Probably The Ones Kanye Was Holding, Can someone Post the Pic Again.

Now lets hope the materials are right on the black/infrared pair.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WITH THAT SAID I WILL BE COPPING BOTH COLORWAYS....
TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.
Lamest quote from a 2005 member of all time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
SURE GO AHEAD QUOTE ME. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I DEF GOT THE FUNDS AND IM A SUCKER FOR JORDANS. YES, I WILL BE GETTING BOTH VARSITY AND INFRAREDS IF THESE DO RELEASE.

gotta side with memph on this one... he and I are both the type of cats who are willing to shell out the extra $$ to not wait in line or stress on release day. if your $$ is right, then who cares what you do with it... the reason I went to college and am working on my masters is to enjoy the finer things in life, even if they are shoes that aren't as good quality as before, then so be it. I see my friends wasting way more $$ playing golf or gambling on every nfl game under the sun... do you memph
smile.gif
EXACTLY, THATS WHY I GRADUATED UNIVERSITY AND GOT THE JOB I HAVE SO I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPENDING A LITTLE EXTRA FOR WHAT I WANT IN LIFE. IJUST COPPED BLK/VARSITY RED'S TODAY, WHITE/VARSITY RED'S WILL BE COPPED IN JUNE AS WELL AS THE "INFRARED PACK".

EDIT: "NIKE AIR" YOU SAY? HMMM....

"Nike air" on the back is the only way jordan brand can get away with it, lets be honest infrared and varsity red at first glance is the same, throw"nike air" on them bring back the old box, bring back the old material on them make everybody go crazy............ they will release on whatever dayjordan won his first ring and have pics of him crying with the trophy on the box, and on the white pair box will have his season stats and on the black pairbox his playoff stats.................not trying to hype these up, may get scrapped last min

I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has his order confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the color placement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The color placement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

WHOOMP THER IS IT....

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This IS confirmed, end of story, so all these fans of Ducktales on here better start saving or asking their mummies and daddies for some extra pocket money...

This man knows ppl calling ducktales have a fun time when they do release and w get em first Rico i got you when they do drop
pimp.gif

You already know homie. We will have them on LOCK.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Thank you for the info......now.....where was I.........

2nuu8t5.jpg

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

"Nike air" on the back is the only way jordan brand can get away with it, lets be honest infrared and varsity red at first glance is the same, throw "nike air" on them bring back the old box, bring back the old material on them make everybody go crazy............ they will release on whatever day jordan won his first ring and have pics of him crying with the trophy on the box, and on the white pair box will have his season stats and on the black pair box his playoff stats.................not trying to hype these up, may get scrapped last min
The boxs sounds sweet

do they give gentry false information on purpose or something?

first this guy said they were going to stop releasing retros and only drop them on important dates....that was obviously false

then he says in a recent interview that jb doesent want to release similar shoes around the same time yet now we have fusion infrared 6s, fusion blk red 6s,blk varsity red and white varsity red 6s, and a pack with blk and white infrared 6s

If I had to guess they are gonna scrap the white/red vi and just include that in the pack (adjusting the colors of course)

Gentry just loves to play games with collectors. He just wanted us to buy all of the packs thinking this was it, and then he turns around and has all of the OGcolorways released outside of the U.S.

Only thing is, whu would they separately release Blk/red & Wht/Red 6's the same year and have a pack with both, except replacing the red with infrared?Its makes no sense! It should have either been 1 or the other, smh...running out of ideas JB

this sounds like some crazy sh*t. i hope it's true, but something just doesn't seem right. if it is true the release will be insane.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Only thing is, whu would they separately release Blk/red & Wht/Red 6's the same year and have a pack with both, except replacing the red with infrared? Its makes no sense! It should have either been 1 or the other, smh...running out of ideas JB

for some reason if this is true I think they will flip the colorway for example the shoe will have more red than black just like what they did with the jordan3 flips but them drop two of the same shoes and colorways twice is beyond me will just have to wait and see for the picks but whatever still copping this month

Im still gonna cop the black/varsity reds AND white/varsity reds for insurance purposes. There is NO WAY that they release the same shoe (or better materialsin the pack) with just a different shade of color. Im guessing there is gonna be a little "tweak" to them. If I'm wrong, then oh well... I canhoop in the varsity reds and rock the infras when I go out.... win win in my book

I'm getting the black and reds just in case.. I will sell them if the pack comes to the US. Thanks for the info! this is the most action I have seen onthe JB Forum in a while

Back
Top Bottom