AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I wouldn't be mad if they released the sample black infrareds. I have liked them since I seen them in the booklet that came with the OGs.

airjordanvi6retroblacki.jpg

its international realese lol ppl in the usa dont dont get your hopes up
remember true blue yeah

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

(June 12th)the day mj won his first ring.....does fall on a Saturday this year
^^^^^^^^ if those came out in this pack i might die because those are in my top 3 of samples and the June 12th thing makes a lot of sense

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

WITH THAT SAID I WILL BE COPPING BOTH COLORWAYS....
TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.
Lamest quote from a 2005 member of all time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
SURE GO AHEAD QUOTE ME. NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT, I DEF GOT THE FUNDS AND IM A SUCKER FOR JORDANS. YES, I WILL BE GETTING BOTH VARSITY AND INFRAREDS IF THESE DO RELEASE.

gotta side with memph on this one... he and I are both the type of cats who are willing to shell out the extra $$ to not wait in line or stress on release day. if your $$ is right, then who cares what you do with it... the reason I went to college and am working on my masters is to enjoy the finer things in life, even if they are shoes that aren't as good quality as before, then so be it. I see my friends wasting way more $$ playing golf or gambling on every nfl game under the sun... do you memph
smile.gif
EXACTLY, THATS WHY I GRADUATED UNIVERSITY AND GOT THE JOB I HAVE SO I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPENDING A LITTLE EXTRA FOR WHAT I WANT IN LIFE. I JUST COPPED BLK/VARSITY RED'S TODAY, WHITE/VARSITY RED'S WILL BE COPPED IN JUNE AS WELL AS THE "INFRARED PACK".

EDIT: "NIKE AIR" YOU SAY? HMMM....

CapsLock.jpg

It was not confirmed only "word of mouthed" to someone by a suplier.... I willl wait till I see it in invertory or on launch/release lists before Istart selling my blood to pay for shoes...

hope we get actual pics of the pack before the Varsity Red 6s drop, so i know if i should cop those or not

Originally Posted by solesearchin

It was not confirmed only "word of mouthed" to someone by a suplier.... I willl wait till I see it in invertory or on launch/release lists before I start selling my blood to pay for shoes...

Ok, so no need to get my hopes up but if it does happen then were pleasantly surprised
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

(June 12th)the day mj won his first ring.....does fall on a Saturday this year
^^^^^^^^ if those came out in this pack i might die because those are in my top 3 of samples and the June 12th thing makes a lot of sense

I think we can 100% guarantee Jordan Brand will release something on June 12th but what is the million dollar question

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

I don't do this very often, but I'm a humble dude soo..... I AM EATING MY WORDS.

23RAKIM45... I (and may others in here) OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.

I just talked to my supplier and he CONFIRMED that there will be an Infrared Pack dropping in JUNE 2010 in the U.S. containing a Black/Infrared colorway and a White/Infrared colorway (both are Jordan VI's). He has his order confirmation and everything (FYI, these will be going up on sneakerpreorder.com as soon as I get pics). Now without pics I can't say what the color placement will be or what materials will be used. As for me, I will play it safe and cop the Black/Varsity Reds now and just wait and see what happens. Worse comes to worse I will just have two (or three) pairs of similar black/red VI's, which is never a bad thing in my book.

Now what I don't understand is why JB would drop two pairs of white/red VI's in the same month... white/varsity red and white/infrared. The color placement on them better be waaay different or JB gets the biggest dummy slap of all time.

SO EVERYONE START SAVING UP FOR JUNE. RETAIL IS $310 BUT THEY ARE LIMITED, SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

Apology accepted my dude. Be sure to post photos up in this thread if you come across them before I do! Peace...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

do they give gentry false information on purpose or something? then he says in a recent interview that jb doesent want to release similar shoes around the same time yet now we have fusion infrared 6s, fusion blk red 6s, blk varsity red and white varsity red 6s, and a pack with blk and white infrared 6s

Believe it or not, this release is NOT Gentry's call...

and people thought the Space Jam release was crazy!!! Ain't gonna have nothing on this when it happens!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

do they give gentry false information on purpose or something? then he says in a recent interview that jb doesent want to release similar shoes around the same time yet now we have fusion infrared 6s, fusion blk red 6s, blk varsity red and white varsity red 6s, and a pack with blk and white infrared 6s

i understand he is in charge of international sales now...but the words still came out of his mouth...thats why i asked if they(jb) give him false informationon purpose

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

and people thought the Space Jam release was crazy!!! Ain't gonna have nothing on this when it happens!

Yeah no sh*t, this will be NUTZ when/if this happens.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

i understand he is in charge of international sales now...but the words still came out of his mouth...thats why i asked if they(jb) give him false information on purpose

I wouldn't say Gentry gets false info, its just over time things change with JB.

Back
Top Bottom