AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

jumps up and down that my NDS infareds are still wearable and in pristine condition. Ill keep it pushing with my varsity reds. Im satisfied no need for me to even begin to stress over this pack.

http://www.youtube.com/re...+infrared+pack&aq=3m

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!!!!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

huge dissapointment, i knew not to get my hopes up, i'll just try

and cop the white pair seperately, unless they find a way to screw those up too

...Guys in my opinion, suede is better than newbuck in this shoe!!!
...is darker and so smooth,it isn't crap at all!!! i like it so much!!
...but let's wait for the white/infra...... i hope that is the same with 1991og..........
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

i havent heard ANYTHING about these, i called 2 reps and my homie thats deep in JB, just rumors, be ready to get the v red VI.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

...but let's wait for the white/infra...... i hope that is the same with 1991og..........
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I know this is your opinion but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can buy the pair that Sneaker Hotline took pics of for only $US300, size US9.5

I say only, because I thought they would have charged a lot more.

i know JB has sucked quality wise since 2002-2003 but why are they using suede?! how much more is durabuck over suede?
seriously, they've raised their prices enough on the retros and made a profit off the fusions, spizikes, etc.
a majority of all the jordans regardless of what they are, are $100+ and it probably costs close to nothing to make
how are they so cheap that they can't put durabuck on these?!

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I just want to add that as far as JB saying that they want to keep the integrity of the older retro versions and OG's by using different materials and no NIKE AIR now.. and give respect to the collectors.. and keep the value of the shoes genuine.. and blah blah Busheet busheet busheet..

That's a load of crap. The White/Infras have never been retro'd. How can all of that be true?
laugh.gif
They're playing us because they know the shoes are like a drug to us. We're screwed.
Not exactly but the things we love them for is the same things we hate them for.  If they were to release Infrared VIs w/ "Nike Air' on the heel and 3m on the side, no one would care about the OGs and the people who currently own them would totally turn their back on the brand.  It's kind of hard to give us what we want without pissing off the people that have been collecting since before most of these kids were born.  I own a few pair of OGs including a pair of DS Columbia XIs.  Those Silver Anniversary XIs aren't a threat to my OG value because of the lack of a Jumpman and the soles are clear instead of blue.  But, this helps the people who want an all white pair of XI but aren't willing to pay a few hundred to get them.  How would you feel if you just paid $900+ on a pair of OG Infrareds and walked into Footlocker and saw the EXACT same shoe for $150??? You don't see Upper Deck or Fleer printing a million Jordan rookie cards so everyone can have one
laugh.gif
.  Also, I'm tired of people complaining about them "ruining a classic".  The retros were almost always different, even if it was just slightly.  OG Infrareds has 3m on the side, retros (that everyone praises) didnt.  OG Breads had a white trim around the patent, the retros didn't.  OG Columbias had a blue sole, the retros were clear.  We can go on and on.  At the end of the day, retros are gonna differ.  Hate them for making that decision but that's the only reason Jays are considered "collectibles".
^ This.  Well said my friend. 
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
psssh F that....you can't even wear OG infrareds from 91...they gonna have to let go and re-release em b...collectors sound like some straight salty group of individuals.

its no one's fault but your own that you wasted 900+ on some unwearable kicks in da first place.....besides collectors know which one is older based on da serial numbers anyways..

it would be alot more wiser to cater to people who are into da brand NOW VS collectors who don't spend their money on anything JB releases, instead of spending their money

on vintage kicks that JB sees no money in.

Originally Posted by jpena0306

i know JB has sucked quality wise since 2002-2003 but why are they using suede?! how much more is durabuck over suede?
seriously, they've raised their prices enough on the retros and made a profit off the fusions, spizikes, etc.
a majority of all the jordans regardless of what they are, are $100+ and it probably costs close to nothing to make
how are they so cheap that they can't put durabuck on these?!

Good point

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I know this is your opinion but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Suede can never be better than Durabuck, not when Durabuck is still an option.

I have love for the Varsity Red 6's, but I would take Durabuck any day.  

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by solezprogression

FIRST IT WAS...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

you can call up NIKE yourself and verify on style numbers....those don't lie.

sounds like someone is salty that they settling on da joints on da 23rd with da wack materials
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

AND

21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

fams just cuz you satifisied with that warmed up poo poo stain ya call
da varsity red VI's dont mean they in any way shape of form better then
da infared
VI's by

a LONG shot....cats in this post lookin desperate to discredit this
pack because they want these inposter VI's dropping da 23rd to have
some type of
accolades

when in reality they just a consolation prize for people that wanna get jerked for having VI's earlier.

NOW IT'S...

suede?!
sick.gif
way to fumble such a anticipated release.....
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't I didn't see this complete 180 coming a hundred miles away.

You guys are hilarious with your "hopes" and "dreams".  Glad I copped the Varsity Reds for under retail instead of gambling on some future release I haven't even seen yet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
definitely was anticipating someone to bring this up. That's not even half of all the stuff that was said.
You guy's nailed it
LOL this clown always thinks he knows and dont know jack, thats what you get for never leaving your cheap hood.  Get out more and see more of NY and you might have a clue.

and this has ANYTHING to do with JB stupidly using suede instead of durabuck because?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it.  JB forum complains about everything.... then goes out and cops the same junk they were just complaining about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it.  JB forum complains about everything.... then goes out and cops the same junk they were just complaining about
laugh.gif
roll.gif

As funny as this is, so true.

Back
Top Bottom