AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

You guys really should think about both sides of the conversation in this thread....

1. We should be happy with what we get....there was a time when no retros were being made, let alone Original colorways of Iconic Air Jordan models that we all just simply want to enjoy.

2. As paying customers, we feel like we are getting lesser quality and paying more than what we did originally to get "The REAL Thing"....if you just accept "status quo" without voicing an opinion about it, then guess what....it will only continue...there is an analogy to Obama and his campaign slogan "CHANGE"....(yeah, I know, It's a stretch....but making a point).

I am in both camps....like most people who like Jordan's, this model (VI) is one that's very near the top of the list....it sucks that it isn't in it's "true form", but I'd rather have them be available versus not at all.  Sure, going out and finding a wearable pair of  2000's can be fun...but how can our "hobby" continue without the next generations learning about these shoes and what they meant to most of us older guys....

Both opinions, In my opinion, should be considered and discussed ...isn't that what this board is for? (minus the name calling and other childish behavior)

IVEHADEMALL
I'd have to disagree with you bro. I would rather have them make them right or don't make them AT ALL. Im glad JB finally wants to re-retro the black Infrared VI but that suede does not belong with the Infrared VI. Im not hating on the suede i love my pair of Varsity red VI's but thats a whole different Retro + colorway. Since the Infrareds are a OG colorway i would want them to be the same or even just a small differnce. I wouldn't mine the jumpman instead of a NIKE AIR, i wouldn't mind a different shape, but when you change the the whole upper durabuck to suede then it becomes a complete different shoe to me.  

b0f22f4df300165b7b81fccd38e023bb-getty-90044486ks014_bul_bobct.jpg

at all this quoting
laugh.gif

...How are you so sure my friend???
..You keep saying this all day..why???
..is very possible to release after the v/red......no pics no nothing until then!!!!
they will cause pure panic
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sold out in a couple of hours....
WHY they can't do that?????

i just talked to my good friend at jb, he does work on the player sigs, and said that its a no go, but he doesnt know everything that retro (35 employees deep) is doing.

Maybe some people in Jb don't really knows about that...and maybe some other people knows but they can't talk about that...
EVERYTHING is possible at this time...
+ i dont remember the last time flightclubtistory fail in his release news....
excuse me , my english is not very good i leave in Greece
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

...How are you so sure my friend???
..You keep saying this all day..why???
..is very possible to release after the v/red......no pics no nothing until then!!!!
they will cause pure panic
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, sold out in a couple of hours....
WHY they can't do that?????
Every time you post you make less and less sense
smh.gif

no my friend is very loyal, he got me the job i have now, and i know he wouldnt lie to me, i am still technically a swoosh employee.

i've also noticed that black durabuck ends up looking grey. while the suede is gonna stay black i think. just like DA ninjahood's claims about durabuck, i've also used a damp towel to clean a stain on the suede on my varsity 6's and it worked fine, and made them look new again.

just sayin', the suede on those isn't terrible. the durabuck is probably gonna last longer, sure, but they both have their pros and cons... i'm not a big fan of the wrinkles durabuck seems to get either, while i don't see that happening with the suede at all. the suede collects dust easier, but a lil' brush off and that's a non issue.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've also noticed that black durabuck ends up looking grey. while the suede is gonna stay black i think. just like DA ninjahood's claims about durabuck, i've also used a damp towel to clean a stain on the suede on my varsity 6's and it worked fine, and made them look new again.

just sayin', the suede on those isn't terrible. the durabuck is probably gonna last longer, sure, but they both have their pros and cons... i'm not a big fan of the wrinkles durabuck seems to get either, while i don't see that happening with the suede at all. the suede collects dust easier, but a lil' brush off and that's a non issue.

Stop trying to find reasons to validate this purchase if you going to cop just cop but stop BSing

So, if these might be international only than would they drop in Mexico?
I'll be on vacation down there around the same time frame that these drop.

Originally Posted by Error on page

^^^^ dont drink the water
laugh.gif

You should be telling him not to go there period

Don't you watch the News people are getting kidnapped down there especially Americans

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Stop trying to find reasons to validate this purchase if you going to cop just cop but stop BSing

hold up, who the hell do you think you're talking to? when have i "BS'd" in this thread at all? you were the one being super naive going around saying the few people in this thread not liking this shoe's materials and claiming they're not copping means everyone else in the world will follow suit, and this pack would fail. to be specific you said: "if we protest again a release and not cop word will get out and everyone will follow"... 
roll.gif
you sound sooooo gullible... they do have a little influence on the general population, but you're putting far too much stock in these couple of shoe forums. this pack will do just fine even if all of niketalk protested it. i guarantee it (especially if it's limited or not available in america).

i was merely comparing the pros and cons of durabuck vs. suede. i'm not a big advocate for either, just noting some things i've noticed.

and i never said whether i'd be copping this release or not, so fall back turbo.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

b0f22f4df300165b7b81fccd38e023bb-getty-90044486ks014_bul_bobct.jpg

at all this quoting
laugh.gif
MJ always looks like he's high. Oh wait, sorry about quoting your pic
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
@ that game last night, MJ's looking like that because his Bobcats played like a bunch of bums and got their @!@#@ spanked by the Bulls. Damn I'm glad they got the 8th seed. I hope they pull an underdog and beat the Cavs in round 1.

Back
Top Bottom