AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

...Guys in my opinion, suede is better than newbuck in this shoe!!!
...is darker and so smooth,it isn't crap at all!!! i like it so much!!
...but let's wait for the white/infra...... i hope that is the same with 1991og..........
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Suede can never be better than Durabuck, not when Durabuck is still an option.

I have love for the Varsity Red 6's, but I would take Durabuck any day.  

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it. 
you'd be so wrong....

durabuck is a SUPERIOR material...i mean you're gonna tell me u see a pair of

air-jordan-6-vi-retro-black-deep-infared-3.jpg

air-jordan-6-vi-retro-black-deep-infared-7.jpg

and we get that crappy suede in return...

air-jordan-6-vi-varsity-red-vs-infrared.jpg

you not gonna be mad? it just breaks your heart....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ The hood adjective "ashy" comes to mind...
when you see pairs of varsity red's on da street now it looks like they survived 9/11 and its only april.....

meanwhile da gradeschool sizes look as new as they just came out da box.

we all knew Jb would do something like this, this pack is a no go for me, might even split depending on how the other pair looks and if its wack gonna get the White/V-Reds because those are so beautiful.

It makes no sense for you guys to attempt and clown on nijahood for "hating" on the varsity reds just cause these are suede too. It's not his fault JB did this. The fact is that if these do release with suede then that just makes these just as crappy as the varsity reds. It doesn't make v. reds any better. I think you guys are just trying to justify your purchase, but your gloating falls short this time.

...but let's wait for the white/infra...... i hope that is the same with 1991og..........
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it.  JB forum complains about everything.... then goes out and cops the same junk they were just complaining about
laugh.gif

Please tell me you have owned a pair of 2000 6's, or DMP 6's ??

Otherwise, you won't know what you are talking about.  

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it.  JB forum complains about everything.... then goes out and cops the same junk they were just complaining about
laugh.gif
not taking anyones side but i own the dmp 6s and they seem to get gray, or ashy, over time. same thing for aqua 8s and chambray 7.
only reason i like the var red 6s material is because they seem like they will have a good jet black for a while. they take horrible pics tho cause the flash makes them look ashy and inconsistent.

i would just worry that nike would drop some ashy infras if they did it with the right material. remember how the cdp4s were hella ashy and gray str8 out of the box?

not taking anyones side but i own the dmp 6s and they seem to get gray, or ashy, over time. same thing for aqua 8s and chambray 7.

you can CLEAN durabuck sneakers with slightly wet towel and they'll get as new as they were out da box...you can't do that with suede kicks...da material is night and day.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you can CLEAN durabuck sneakers with slightly wet towel and they'll get as new as they were out da box...you can't do that with suede kicks...da material is night and day.

guess u have never rocked durabucks a few times and noticed they not jet black anymore huh?

but i admit my ignorance on the varsity red 6s. i havent worn my pair yet so i dont have any personal experience with their condition over time.

True!!!!! every pair of durabuck pairs turned grey on me from retro infrareds all the way back to my og's............you have to also be careful how you clean durabuck...........a damp rag works for a little while but after a few months they will fade on you.......but like bigj said i havnt gotten to wear my varcity reds yet....But i do love how dark the black is on em....dont know how long they will stay that way though!

I've worn my varsity reds a few times and they still have that dark black look with a buttery feel too. I put protectant on them so they'd last longer too. I mean, isn't that how they're made to begin with? They put something in the leather to make it last a while, why not do it manually too so the process is extended? All this crying over the material of a shoe... those of you complaining have lost sight that these are shoes and are meant to be worn. They're going to wear out at some point. I swear, some of you want the shoes to be made of infinite platinum dynamic polyurethane super foam titanium bendable steel..
laugh.gif
Just buy what you like and shut up already.

Not saying the new suede is awful, but some people get a few things twisted in regards to the durabuck.

Just saying I would take a VI with Durabuck over suede any day.

I'm actually a huge fan of suede. I like it a lot more than nubuck and durabuck. That's not to say I think the Infrareds should have suede on them. They should have kept them durabuck. Suede is a real nice material if cared for correctly. It can be a very durable material if you take care of it correctly. That is until you get that first big scuff and its game over.

But I'm a fan of suede. Hope these turn out nice. I'm looking forward to this pack.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Also own...
Quality for both are decent, I think it comes down to personal preference.  Also, some people come in here strictly to complain.  If it were durabuck, they'd complain about no "Nike Air".  If it had "Nike Air", they'd complain about not having 3M.  If its not 3M, they'd complain about no coming in an original box.  If it had an original box, they'd complain about Jordan not hand deliveing it.  Its just ridiculous at this point.  Just cop or not
ohwell.gif

Not saying the new suede is awful, but some people get a few things twisted in regards to the durabuck.

Just saying I would take a VI with Durabuck over suede any day.

REAL TALK.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bottom line, if it were nubuck then they used durabuck, you guys would still complain.  Thats just how I see it. 
you'd be so wrong....

durabuck is a SUPERIOR material...i mean you're gonna tell me u see a pair of

air-jordan-6-vi-retro-black-deep-infared-3.jpg

air-jordan-6-vi-retro-black-deep-infared-7.jpg

and we get that crappy suede in return...

air-jordan-6-vi-varsity-red-vs-infrared.jpg

you not gonna be mad? it just breaks your heart....
tired.gif

this just proves the point these are not infrareds

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Also own...
Quality for both are decent, I think it comes down to personal preference.  Also, some people come in here strictly to complain.  If it were durabuck, they'd complain about no "Nike Air".  If it had "Nike Air", they'd complain about not having 3M.  If its not 3M, they'd complain about no coming in an original box.  If it had an original box, they'd complain about Jordan not hand deliveing it.  Its just ridiculous at this point.  Just cop or not
ohwell.gif

you forgot it not coming w/a retro card, LULZ

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm actually a huge fan of suede. I like it a lot more than nubuck and durabuck. That's not to say I think the Infrareds should have suede on them. They should have kept them durabuck. Suede is a real nice material if cared for correctly. It can be a very durable material if you take care of it correctly. That is until you get that first big scuff and its game over.

But I'm a fan of suede. Hope these turn out nice. I'm looking forward to this pack.

laugh.gif

Any excuse to validate buying this garbage pack
roll.gif

You people crack me up i bet the people at Jordan Brand is cracking open a few beers laughing saying " I told you these morons will still buy with low quality"

Man Gentry you do your job well you deserve every penny you earn off these senseless people
roll.gif

At first i was against them but now i realize there right if they can sell low quality products for cheap and maximize profits why not do it

I think this thread taught me a lot
happy.gif

i still am laughing to myself wondering how all you cats are going to get this pack, being that its a international only release.........

ask our fellow sneakerpreorder  he KNOW's his shiznizzel

INTERNATIONAL ONLY

BELIEVE THAATTT

Originally Posted by flappy188

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Also own...
ohwell.gif
I  disagree trust me if these were durabuck these would be an official cop  all the other stuff you said is not that big of a deal

But the suede is a Big deal breaker for me and a lot of people

I know it may seem like i am a little hard on this release but

These are my grails and the fact that they ignored the Jordan sneaker fans  wishes and botched these

Was a big slap in the face to me as a big sneakerhead and Jordan head aswell as other sneakerheads

and i am sure the whole Nike talk community or at least most can agree with me

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You people crack me up i bet the people at Jordan Brand is cracking open a few beers laughing saying " I told you these morons will still buy with low quality"

Man Gentry you do your job well you deserve every penny you earn off these senseless people
roll.gif

At first i was against them but now i realize there right if they can sell low quality products for cheap and maximize profits why not do it

happy.gif
Seriously kid... All you do is complain complain complain. Go find something better to do with your time. I'm not validating this pack. I like suede. I've always liked suede. Me liking suede has nothing to do with this pack. I actually like Varsity Red better than Infrared, but Infrared still sits dear to my heart since I had them when I was a shorty.

If you hate JB so much, stop buying their shoes and go do something more productive with yourself instead of complain on a forum board. No one really cares what you say. I bet you're just bitter that you won't have the guap to cop these. Especially if they are an international release. I'm seriously getting sick of you..

devil.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

happy.gif
Seriously kid... All you do is complain complain complain. Go find something better to do with your time. I'm not validating this pack. I like suede. I've always liked suede. Me liking suede has nothing to do with this pack. I actually like Varsity Red better than Infrared, but Infrared still sits dear to my heart since I had them when I was a shorty.

If you hate JB so much, stop buying their shoes and go do something more productive with yourself instead of complain on a forum board. No one really cares what you say. I bet you're just bitter that you won't have the guap to cop these. Especially if they are an international release. I'm seriously getting sick of you..
touche

Back
Top Bottom