AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by BrockBo

I cant tell what they are matreil wise?
Did you really type that?

On another note, I don't think nubuck "infrared" 6's are going to justify copping this pack.
I know the whites are going to be on point (same MO as the CDP's), but is it worth it?
I think not.

These aren't any different besides the infrared. It's suede, Marquee always makes sneakers look better than they normally do. You can compare those pics to the varsity red Marquee pics.

All JB did was make minor alterations do the varsity red VI's..used a clear air bubble, slightly different upper material..and maybe a slightly different shade of red, but those VI's in those pictures definitely don't look like infrared to me.....I'm hoping the "white infrareds" look amazing..otherwise I'm passing.

all this hype and buzz: the final pictures are kind of a letdown for me.

i'm new to the shoe game so all this talk about infrared being so much better than the blk-varsity red 6's that dropped in january isn't really justified by these pics

of course i gotta see the final product in person before i can truly make my evaluation but for now; these aren't really any diff compared to the blk-varsity red 6's

^^^ That's the problem these are the same as the VR's. I passed on theVR's and looks like I'm passing on these.

smh.gif

259l7ja.jpg

these look exactly like the varsity reds. same ol ugly #+% suede, and thats not even infrared. thats plain ol varsity red

/thread

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

y doesnt the back say nike air jordan??? i dont want that jumpmannnnnnnn smfh passsssssss
well then i guess you'll be passing on every future jordan release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

y doesnt the back say nike air jordan??? i dont want that jumpmannnnnnnn smfh passsssssss
well then i guess you'll be passing on every future jordan release
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know, all these people fussin about "ooh no nike air,no cop" are getting annoying
smh.gif
. There hasn't been Nike air on the back of jordans since 2000 so get used to it my friend because they're not bringing it back so you might as well quit whining or just stop buying jordans all together.

You're back, we get it. Welcome to 2010. It must have been a long journey for you.

The shoe is honestly not bad, but the suede seriously does defeat the purpose or even the release of the shoes. I mean I guess if people really prefer Infared over Varsity Red(VRed looks better on black, Infared on White)that much or looking for attention to fool people that got the 2000 pair, its for those people. Don't expect me to shell out 300 plus though for the white pair, the White/Vred will do just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom