AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

if you buy this pack, you're a tool..plain and simple.

1181159322910bk3.gif

if you buy this pack, you're a tool..plain and simpl
mad.gif

buffy-faith-punch-o.gif

amazing-punch-o.gif

kane-s-ko-o.gif

everyone has their opinion so dont go and say anyone who likes this is a tool, its like me saying anyone who doesnt is a tool also
smh.gif

im so confused, we have no official pics of the whole package, marqueesole is selling half the pack and we have still not seen any pics of the white and red pair

Something tells me marqueesole maybe repainting the VR's red and selling it as infrareds

I mean think about it these look exactly like the VR 6's

If that's not the case JB is missed up for even release a very similar shoe like whats the point

Until i see durabuck i will be copping the white VR 6's and calling it a day

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Something tells me marqueesole maybe repainting the VR's red and selling it as infrareds

If that's not the case JB is missed up for even release a very similar shoe like whats the point

Check that air unit...

So sneakerhotline and flightclub.tistory must have painted their pairs also and they even printed out a new tag with a new production date and a production number for the infrared 6 which just happened to be in Nike's computer system. It's not some big conspiracy man. Can't we all just understand the people working for Jordan brand are idiots.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

im so confused, we have no official pics of the whole package, marqueesole is selling half the pack and we have still not seen any pics of the white and red pair

Yeah that's the only thing that seems shady.  We have all this crazy info about the blk pair but nothing on the white pair?

I check this thread like every other day to see if we have official picks.  Ill pass judgment when i see both shoes next to each other and a package box.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So sneakerhotline and flightclub.tistory must have painted their pairs also and they even printed out a new tag with a new production date and a production number for the infrared 6 which just happened to be in Nike's computer system. It's not some big conspiracy man. Can't we all just understand the people working for Jordan brand are idiots.
Not to mention a lot of people who post in this thread.

if you buy this pack, you're a tool..plain and simple.

if you call someone a tool cause they buy shoes you dont like, your a tool plain and simple.

Jordan Brand official went to far take a look at this and look at the back of the shoe smh

http://www.nicekicks.com/...r-jordan-fusion-5-grape/

Yes it says "Nike Air" on the back
mad.gif

Why can't they put it on the other jordans i thought i would never do this but at this point i think i am going to retire from wearing Jordans all together am sick of them jerking there fans around it is messed up

@ Nikekidwonder

ajf 5s have always had nike air, the air forces have to leave thier print on it somewhere other than the midsole

Jordan Brand official went to far take a look at this and look at the back of the shoe smh

mad.gif

Why can't they put it on the other jordans i thought i would never do this but at this point i think i am going to retire from wearing Jordans all together am sick of them jerking there fans around it is messed up
That's embarrassing. I hate every fusion they've ever put out, but you really did not know that since the AF1 has the Nike Air symbol, so would these?
I'm not hating, or talkin' bad about anyone but, dudes roast you on the regular, maybe you should take a break for awhile?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

mad.gif

That's embarrassing. I hate every fusion they've ever put out, but you really did not know that since the AF1 has the Nike Air symbol, so would these?
I'm not hating, or talkin' bad about anyone but, dudes roast you on the regular, maybe you should take a break for awhile?

roll.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
are you serious?? the fusions are mixes of the jordans and air force 1's,most of the shoe is the jordan model so the sole is air force and so is the nike air because NIKE makes the shoe since its sorta like a collaboration. Jordans have the Jordan logo and Nikes have the Nike logo. Give it up, there hasn't been the nike air ever since 2000 and it wont come back so stop complaining or just stop buying jordans altogether. It makes no difference,the shoe model is the shoe model it doesn't matter if the jumpman is on or the nike air its not like people are staring at the back of your shoe. The OG's hade nike air because jordan was OWNED by nike back then,now they're their own brand = Jordan Brand but still a subsidary of nike like sprite is of coke so they use their own logo. so quit WHINING
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

@ Nikekidwonder

ajf 5s have always had nike air, the air forces have to leave thier print on it somewhere other than the midsole
grin.gif
mad.gif
 come one Nikekidwonder i gave you a lil more credit than that 
laugh.gif
 smh NT '10 thanks hypebeast5 for explaing to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

http://www.#@!%*!!@!%%[email protected]/forums...read-blk-infrared-pg-1510-t1002956-22830.htmlhttp://www.#@!%*!!@!%%[email protected]/forums...read-blk-infrared-pg-1510-t1002956-22830.htmlone guy in iss just bought the black/infra and he posted the photos
check this:

http://www.#%+@%#%$*#!++.com/forums/official-air-jordan-vi-6-thread-blk-infrared-pg-1510-t1002956-22800.html

^
laugh.gif
there's NO real difference. Man, I'm glad I have the real infra-reds and copped the varsity reds too.

It would be CRAZY if they released the whites in their true original form with "Nike Air" on the back. Don't put it past JB, when they release a pack they always have one shoe that isn't up to par. Like the CDP packs.

Back
Top Bottom