AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Ladies and Gentlemen the Offical pictures of the  black infrareds from the infrared pack
laugh.gif

^The one on the left is infrared, right is varsity 

"Which pic, if its the last, its because the flash didn't hit the front part so it's harder to tell. Took forever just for me to find a way to show any difference in pics or vids. In person you can see it, but it's not enough to warrant any hype or extra money."

"It's the same shoe as the varsity 6 except the air unit inside is white and 2 shades different of paint"

^Quoted from the guy that purchased this

Damn !!!!! Will I cop? Not sure yet... It doesn't hurt to have these around if they do release.

''To be more descriptive: Shoe is suede. Same everything except the 2 shades of red difference and the air is white inside instead of red. Insoles are infrared with black jumpman.

I am not complainging, I am just not impressed. Wasn't sure if they were gonna be suede or Nubuck/Durabek.

I personally would rather have the white/Infrared than White Varsity But I don't know that I am going to get the Pack based on that since it will probably be much easier to get the Bulls 6.

I too am interested to see what kind of packaging the pack will come in. Early release just ships plain JB box.

JB knows that ppl are gonna bum rush for these regardless of how close they are to Varsity version. It is what it is......''

^^^  QUOTED FROM THE GUY  THAT PURCHASED  THIS PAIR 

Damn !!!!! Will I cop? Not sure yet... It doesn't hurt to have these around if they do release.

They look just like the VR VIs. I can't even tell the difference. I'm happy with my VR VIs. I'll cop the White/Varsity Red when they come out and call it a day. I'm not even wasting my time and money trying to cop these. and where the pic of the white pair? and pics of the box? I keep seeing pics of the black pair. I just find it so funny that this pack is suppose to realease in June,and we haven't seen one pic yet of the white pair or the box, and it's almost May. the Flint XIIIs and Charcoal IXs don't come out till months from now, and there's pics of those shoes, what's with the hold up? 

wow those pics the shoe looks exactly the same varsty/reds i doesnt look like infareds and the air pocket is white big deal ill stick to my varsity/red only kanye west will get the real infareds with the durabuck and the nike air on the back like he got with the varsity/reds if you have money and famous you get great quality smh at jb

That's what Im sayin

There's no sense in wasting time trying to "find" an infrared pack UNLESS the white versions are true to their originals since they've never been retro'd.

ok fine.... i'll give in... THEY ARE REAL smh i just won't get the black/infrared(since i have the VR 6s).... just gonna get the white/infrared... if they are real that is

i can notice the difference a little in the video. i wish it was more noticeable though. still deciding on these because i didnt get the VRs, i think the whites will be the deciding factor.

laugh.gif
it was funny seeing dudes trying to say they were different material.  You must not know what suede and durabuck look like.

Are they doing the GS sizes in durabuck again, because the only people getting an authentic retro might be little !+@ 10 year olds. 
laugh.gif

Nike had a bunch of left over paint from the infrared 90's, execs said what should we do with all this paint?  Throw it away?  Naw, JB bought too much suede for the varsity reds.  Let's just make a JB VI pack and put them in a special box(you know that's coming) and charge them $350(they better cost $300)  
roll.gif

They need to fire the entire staff of JB for this @@$+%*+@.  Stuff like this makes me want to stop buying Jordan's period.  If they ever have a panel or interview, people need to start being tougher with the questions.

Back
Top Bottom