AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Goes back to Nike Retro >

Goes back to Reebok >

smh.gif
  My memories of the 6 are now and will probably never be the same.

I got the Varsities (...and whaddya know, 3 months or so down the road they're still in mint conditions even though I've been wearing em a lot lately) and I'm gonna get this pack as well when it drops.

Haters gonna hate.
laugh.gif

Glad I just copped the Varsity Red VI's for $125 and kept it moving. Had I waited for these I would be upset right now.

JB never fails to disappoint. If we've learned anything from the cdp fiasco, we should know that they've made a habit of bundling one shoe that's crap with another that is decent. I'm guessing (and hoping) that the White/Infrareds won't just be the same as the White/Varsity Reds, just with midsole paint that is a few shades brighter. If that's the case, there really isn't any point in buying this pack. You could just buy either of the varsity colorways and alter it yourself. No one would even know the difference.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

JB never fails to disappoint. If we've learned anything from the cdp fiasco, we should know that they've made a habit of bundling one shoe that's crap with another that is decent. I'm guessing (and hoping) that the White/Infrareds won't just be the same as the White/Varsity Reds, just with midsole paint that is a few shades brighter. If that's the case, there really isn't any point in buying this pack. You could just buy either of the varsity colorways and alter it yourself. No one would even know the difference.

YUP

jb makes me soooooo f'n mad!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

guarrrrrrrrrrrr

gwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jb makes me soooooo f'n mad!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

guarrrrrrrrrrrr

gwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I feel for those who passed up on the black/varsity reds for these. Well on the other hand, only those who weren't hella dissing the black/varsity reds just because the paint wasn't infrared. IMO, when it comes to these, the nubuck is just as important as the infrared paint.

I agree with this guy, its VERY important.

what would you rather have: varsity red with durabuck, or infrared with suede?

I'd take varsity red with durabuck over the latter.  Durabuck is more important to me than the shade of red paint.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I feel for those who passed up on the black/varsity reds for these. Well on the other hand, only those who weren't hella dissing the black/varsity reds just because the paint wasn't infrared. IMO, when it comes to these, the nubuck is just as important as the infrared paint.

I agree with this guy, its VERY important.

what would you rather have: varsity red with durabuck, or infrared with suede?

Durabuck is more important to me than the shade of red paint.

yep, i agree.

These pictures look pretty good, but the base material doesn't look as good as the OG's and 00' retro's.

I don't know if this was posted already.. But here is a video, and the "infrared" looks pink.

smh.gif

My Varsity Red VI's I bought are all nubuck, and no suede.  Ain't gotta be a baby about it to cop a pair.  j/k 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I don't know if this was posted already.. But here is a video, and the "infrared" looks pink.

smh.gif

Are you really this stupid?

Infared is suppose to look pink.

Back
Top Bottom