AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

After seeing that video its going to be a pass for me. It seems funny to me that people have the black/infrared but there is no pic or video of the white/infrared Whats going on?
nerd.gif

If those are rally the Infrareds then IDK what to say.

I mean come on. The two colors look the same.

Will I COP ??? At this point most likely just to see the shades for myself.

For sure Ill only be keeping one, VRs or Infrareds.

JB is just making it that much easier for me to walk away from them.

I think that I'm gonna buy these since I've never owned infrareds(other than air max 90's
tongue.gif
)and im not gonna dish out $400+ for some OG or 2000 retros and the suede isn't horrible,it'll stay dark a little longer than nubuck or durabuck.Hopefully they won't mess up the white ones because i don't know how they can and since they've never been retroed they should be ok. JB's had a habit of having only 1 good shoe when they release packs like the whole cdp fiasco
smh.gif

^ wow so your glad that you picked up a pair of what look to be ogs that you cant wear. I applaud ur loyalty. Did u even own those when u were a kid? I had tha maroon and whites, god i miss those

LOL @ whoever buys this "infared" junk. Your paying top dollar for the varsity reds which i got for $110 but the red is barely lighter.

^^^^ can you get every1 them shoes at that price. are you just brag'n most will pay retail so that logic dosent matter or
make sense.

Originally Posted by monstar

^ wow so your glad that you picked up a pair of what look to be ogs that you cant wear. I applaud ur loyalty. Did u even own those when u were a kid? I had tha maroon and whites, god i miss those
I was referring to the black/infrared...

the white/infrared were actually found randomly this weekend (in an alley-along with several other OG j's that are now on ebay) and will be used as a conversation piece in my room...

so...
eyes.gif

This is very disappointing if this ends up being the final product, with suede.  JB, just make the infrareds the way they're supposed to be made.  Simple enough.

I lost faith in this pack. I'll just pass on ALL of these VI's. To those who say that they hope that the White/Infrared pair saves the pack; how could they? Just like the whole Blk/ Infrared and Blk/Varsity Red colorways, all of the color blocking, materials, etc. will be exactly the same. Only difference is that one is pretty much pink..

Back
Top Bottom