AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

member**flappy188**
i just used the pen and just dab'd it and used a black crayola marker for when it spilled over. when i made a mistake it whip'd
off easy w/ water n cloth.

sorry for no quotes, for some reason i can only post in the quick
reply box on my phone.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Wow Im on sneakernews!..lol smh

Me too. Again.

They didn't give us any credit though. A holes. lol

read the last comment's now.......
I just went on sneakernews and saw all those hating #$% comments. How is customizing the VR VIs into infrared a stupid idea. To me it's brilliant idea because they look like the infrared VIs that are coming out and it save you a ton of money. Those haters on that site are just a buch of lame #$% hypebeast probably already camping out to get the infrared pack.

laugh.gif
DR813 wrote:

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Wow Im on sneakernews!..lol smh

Me too. Again.

They didn't give us any credit though. A holes. lol

read the last comment's now.......
I just went on sneakernews and saw all those hating #$% comments. How is customizing the VR VIs into infrared a stupid idea. To me it's brilliant idea because they look like the infrared VIs that are coming out and it save you a ton of money. Those haters on that site are just a buch of lame #$% hypebeast probably already camping out to get the infrared pack.

lol 23SOLE thanks for the idea i got mines at a.c moore mines came out good. also this marker company should give you some of their profits
laugh.gif
 lol alot of people are doing the same thing.another thing jb is going to learn from this if only they used durabuck people would be going crazy.theres no point of spending 310.00 for the same shoe.when you can buy a marker that cost me 3.59 instead of 310.00 ill be doing the same to the white/vreds
wink.gif

i'd consider painting mine if there was a way to paint the lacelock (and not paint over the jumpman)...

^ It doesn't make any sense to me. Some of those replies make no sense. How does going to buy a pair of shoes that have the same materials as a pair of shoes that already released make any sense? Just because they have a different shade midsole? hahah JB has people by the sizzzack.

^ It doesn't make any sense to me. Some of those replies make no sense. How does going to buy a pair of shoes that have the same materials as a pair of shoes that already released make any sense? Just because they have a different shade midsole? hahah JB has people by the sizzzack.
its plain and simple the vasity/reds are the same materials as the infareds coming out.do the infareds coming out have durabuck no its the same materials but a brighter color and a clear air pocket and lace locks to me the insole is not a big deal because you cant see it.so imo theres no sense of buying the pack when you can do it your self.............................for 3.00

Originally Posted by rauls054

its plain and simple the vasity/reds are the same materials as the infareds coming out.do the infareds coming out have durabuck no its the same materials but a brighter color and a clear air pocket and lace locks to me the insole is not a big deal because you cant see it.so imo theres no sense of buying the pack when you can do it your self.............................for 3.00

Funny thing is this is the same people that had sand in their vagina about the VI's being Suede. Painting something a lighter shade still doesn't make it any better. Now it's OK because you  paint the midsole a lighter shade? C'mon y'all... Seriously?

That's what I'm saying bro. I view it the same way as some of you sensible people do.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Funny thing is this is the same people that had sand in their vagina about the VI's being Suede. Painting something a lighter shade still doesn't make it any better. Now it's OK because you  paint the midsole a lighter shade? C'mon y'all... Seriously?

i lol'ed @ sand in the vag ...... but he's right the lighter shade of red means nothing beside it was the retro color... i didnt buy the blk /v.red vi cuz they looked like a cousin of ashy larry & the flu game xii(which i bought & have only worn x1) they lighter shade does nothing for me...i dont want this crap pack..... & im only checking for the white/ v. red vi other than that Clipse...IM GOOD

Okay, I think we've all seen enough customising of the varsity reds with paint pens.

Can you all knock it off already or post it in another thread.

Had Jordan brand release the infrareds with 3m and durabuk the pack would have been an automaic cop and a classic

But becasue they didn't people deceided to take matters into there own hands lol

Its funny because Jordan Brands knows what we want and can make easy money off us but they rather make things difficult for themselves lol

I'm glad to see all the rebellion over the Infrareds b/c JB should understand to give people what they want and not want they think people want/buy. I'm all for the $3 pen idea. The black/v. reds were terrible .... there's a reason why they are all on sale now. I can still go to my local mall and copp on the low. But seriously, JB is killin' people's pockets and should start to realize that more and more JHeads aren't gonna take their BS crap that much longer. For real, tho!

P.S. Keep the $3 improvement shoe cost pics coming! Strength in numbers, folks ... strength in numbers.

Its a damn shame that JB decided to use the same material on the blk vi's and just used infrared and clear air bubble ONLY... This is a slap in the face to them for what I've done... and hopefully someone over there will take initiative and be like "look at what extremes our consumers are doing to our product! We need to make some serious changes"... If they wanna drop this "Infrared Pack" for that price that it is and to top it off make it limited to feed more into the hype...Hopefully what I did would make them go back into the lab and make this "Infrared Pack" to be what the consumers WANT The ORIGINAL MATERIALS, ORIGINAL SHAPE, ORIGINAL COLORS AND NIKE AIR...Then slap on some fancy box and a $310 price tag (too bad it will NEVER happen)... But to come up with this Infrared Pack like this??? Cmon you gonna pay that price and camp out for days for just a different shade of red???... Does that make you a real hardcore sneakerhead??...NO.. hopefully what I did woke up a giant thats been disappointing us OG collectors for years...

Well i didn't cop tha varsity red's so im probably gonna get this pack. I think people should stop complaining about material and stuff. If you want them, GET THEM!! If you dont, DON'T. It's all about what you like and dont like.

"One day someone's going to have to take a stand. One day someone's going to have to say, 'Enough.'"

Will be takin a stab at the customization as well.

*sidebar* wonders what i could do with a purple pen n the Lakers CW?????

SMH. the only dudes hating on the 23SOLE's idea are the people who are overseas and are actually going to buy this pack. im wont say no names HINT: their in the page before this one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

SMH. the only dudes hating on the 23SOLE's idea are the people who are overseas and are actually going to buy this pack. im wont say no names HINT: their in the page before this one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That guy is a total hypebeast he was like "I already got my pack on lock overseas" 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom